Minecraft Mine Mine no Mi Mod (Devil fruit)

wminecraft

This mod contains several powers based on the anime "One Piece".Devil Fruit is a mysterious and mysterious fruit found all over the world that, when consumed, gives the eater a special ability, depending on the type and variation of the fruit itself. With only one notable exception, an individual can only obtain the power of a single Devil Fruit.
Devil Fruit contains a lot of power that can be used in a variety of ways, from mundane gadgets to powerful attacks. They are extremely valuable on the market, and many of the world's most powerful people, especially those of the three great powers, consume them.
spacer.png
All Devil Fruits can be divided into three different categories, which are Paramecia, Logia and Zoan.
According to the "legend", those who eat this fruit give the eater a unique special ability.Let's experience the devil fruits in Minecraft mod version Mine Mine no Mi
Devil Fruit:
Devil fruits are mysterious fruits found in the world. After eating, you will possess supernatural powers that ordinary people cannot have. This type of strength depends on the type of fruit eaten.
The Anime One Piece and Mine Mine no Mi Mod also have their differences, which is the ability of the Devil Fruit. At the same time, Mine Mine no Mi Mod still regularly adds new fruits to the mod through updates.
All Devil Fruits are found in boxes and there are 3 types of such boxes. Those are Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. Tier 1-2 usually appear in small pirate ships while Tier 3 is only in large ships. Usually, Tier 1 contains weak Paramecia fruit, Tier 2 gives you stronger Paramecia and Tier 3 contains all Logia and Zoan.
It is not excluded that Minecraft players install this mod but have never read or watched One Piece movie. So, the mod author added a basic introduction to each Devil Fruit, each with its own ability for you to exploit. The player who has eaten the Logia fruit does not take damage unless the attack is Busoshoku Haki, other Logia attacks, or with weapons made of Kairoseki. Logia's power can help you fly. The main power from the Paramecia fruit is used to manipulate surrounding objects or concepts, creating a broad attack. The rarest and least visible type in the mod is Zoan - capable of transforming the character's body into an animal.
The current number of Paramecia, Logia and Xoan fruits are:
Paramecia: 22
Logia: 10
Zoan: 3
Download Mod : Mine Mine no Mi Mod