Community Worldwide #3

Fearless News

It's time for the 3rd edition of our Article series! We have brought you Community Articles from Turkey/Switzerland, Germany and this time the turn has come to Canada.

This time, I decided to contact a player I found in the forums posting great in-game Bad Company 2 montages. I was impressed by the high level of play he shows.

I'm a big fan of his videos myself since he really masters every part of the game in such a way that I think everyone learns quite a lot from it. If you would like to view his videos check them out at the end of the post :).

So R3CLAIMED, tell me a bit about yourself:

I'm just a modest PC gamer, from Toronto, Canada. I first broke into the eGaming scene back in 2002, and hit my peak during the days of Battlefield 2 while competing in dozens of TWL ladders. What a great time that was to be a competitive gamer! In 2007 I founded Cry Havoc Warfare with a splinter group of my old clan, and we have since been quite casual with an emphasis on just having fun. Lately I have been focusing on other obligations, but the passion remains and I have big hopes of returning to the scene! Titles like Bad Company 2 only fuel my desire to compete.

I have been an avid Battlefield'er since BF:V and it has always been a unique experience compared to other titles. I have played every PC Battlefield title to date, and my experiences with them have been the most memorable of my gaming career. Needless to say, when Battlefield:Bad Company 2 was announced, I got extremely excited. 

In-fact I got so excited, I upgraded my rig to be able to experience the title to it's fullest potential, while recording and sharing my experiences with the community. 

One thing Battlefield titles have always had over it's competitors, is it's fantastic sense of humour. Battlefield:Bad Company 2 did not disappoint.. 

The amount of fun you can have in this title is endless. Whether you're drilling your enemy, pinging projectiles off the head of your opponent with a smoke launcher, chasing down unsuspecting foes with an R/C UAV, the laughs create some very memorable moments. 

This is how I get my ideas. Everywhere you turn there are new possibilities that shape the player you wish to be, and I really appreciate how much attention my style has received from the community. The one thing I have always wished for the community is progression through imagination, and that's what I try to accomplish.

So I would like to give my gratitude to the community first and foremost, who have continued to share their ideas by releasing countless video's. All my YouTube subscribers and fellow forum members who have continued to motivate me and push my imagination to it's limits. And finally DICE, for giving me the means to make this all possible. There is an endless supply of admirable talent out there and it's segments like this that fuel what we are all capable of doing. The Battlefield community is bigger and stronger then ever and I'm very excited to see what the future holds.

Happy fragging! 

R3CLAIMED out.

(Please visit the site to view this media)     (Please visit the site to view this media)    (Please visit the site to view this media)    (Please visit the site to view this media)

aggbug.aspx?PostID=30966

View the full article