Member Roster

Disco

Is there any chance that someone can make the effort to create an up to date members list? Or if one exists, can you please make it accessible to trial members? There have been LOTS of =F|A= members that I don't know on the servers recently. Granted, they're probably returning players but there's also that small chance that it's another poser wearing our tags without our permission. Categorizing the list into CoD4 and ET would be excellent! :thanks

Yeah as Krauersaut said you can check the roster or you can check the way I do. If you suspect someone is a tag stealer and for some reason do not trust the roster ask what name they use on the forums. Come to the forums and search for that name. If their profile has them listed as a user I will check to see if they have an application in the Accepted or Trial piles. If they are not in the roster or do not have an accepted or Trial App then they are likely a tag stealer. If you are sure that they are a tag stealer ask them to remove the tags (or get a higher up to deal with them).

If they refuse to cooperate and no Staff, Co-leads, or Leaders are available- while in-game open the console by pressing shift+~ and use the command /pb_plist to get the GUIDs of the people in the room and take a screenshot of the console using xfire (Scroll lock + S by defalt). Then post that screenshot on the forums and we can know to be on the lookout for this individual.