Community Worldwide #2

Fearless News

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

This week for Community Worldwide I took the time to speak with a Community Manager for an up and coming Battlefield Community known as Battlefield Turkey

It fits very well because I'm going to guest-play in their scrim against www.bf-news.de on Friday.

I contaced Aytac to see what his views were on his Community and Battlefield in general. 

bfturkeyvsbfnews.jpg

In his own words:

My Name isAytac Dogan, I'm 37 Years "young" ;) and was born and live inSwitzerland/Zürich. I'm very, I mean VERY happy married with a beautiful Wife;).

I work asIT-Manager in a german Company called TUI.

Games andgaming was since i was a little boy a very important part of my life. I justbegan with an IBM286, then the famous C64, right after that with my Amiga500.

I can stillremember, that i payed for a 512KB RAM Upgrade for my Amiga500 to 1MB over 300Swiss Franks (equal in $). Oh Man, those were times...

For a 37year old gamer like me, I have started very late with the BF Series. In theyear of 2005 I started with the BF World. Also in that year i got married. Ilove playing Online Games with my Friends and this was the reason why i beganto play the Battlefield games in 2005. The most played game till today was 2142since this games is really different - in my opinion the best Battlefield gameever - but not just me, my Wife's playing 2142 too, and she's really good!Watch your backs if you see her on the battlefield.

The BFScene and my goal

It took histime to realize that BF was well known in Turkey. For the first time in my lifeI saw a BF Turkey Server called Istanbul. Oh Man that was a great Day! I never thought that Turkey hadsuch a dedicated Battlefield Community! From that day I had the vision to playwith more turkish people. One of the best ways to find more turkish playingpeople was to build a Fanpage. First i started with Battlefield-turkiye.com andnow with my brand new site BFturkey.com i want to share everything about thisgreat BF Franchise and  the ongoingdifferent projects at DICE.

My firstgoal is to build a Bridge between Turkey and West-Europe to play together as abig family and to share news from DICE. To fight against piracy and this means"teaching every day the young generations of gamers in turkey" howimportant it is to pay for that what you're playing and how important this isfor the games companies and last but not least for yourself is my second goal.

My thirdGoal, and please listen good to this DICE and EA ;) is to make the whole BFfranchise and of course all other great DICE games in turkish language support!

This isreally my wish for all the energy I put in my great Turkish Community...

The Economyin Turkey is growing faster then any other European country, plus all the youngpeople who live in Turkey (in average the youngest country in Europe) are very

importantfacts for me, and this is why I'm doing this.

Thank YOU!

Bizidestekleyen ve türk oyun piyasasina inanan ve ileriye götürmek isteyen herkesetesekkürlerimi iletmek istiyorum, özellikle Daniel'e, bana ve sonuçta TürkCommunity'ye verdigi ve gösterdigi ilgisi için.

Thank toall who's supporting us and believing in Turkey, exspecally Daniel for hissupport for me and of course to all Turkish Playing BF Fans out there!

Danke an Alle, die uns support und an den türkischen Spielemarkt glauben.

IMG_5F00_1684.jpg

Aytac Dogan

BFturkey.com

http://twitter.com/BFturkey

// www.twitter.com/zh1nt0

aggbug.aspx?PostID=30812

View the full article