Community Worldwide #1

Fearless News

I'm starting a new article series on the blog called Community Worldwide. In this article series you will get acquainted to many different players, newsposters and also people that are starting up in the Battlefield Community. This goes for all Battlefield series too so it doesn't matter if you play good old BF'42 or Bad Company 2, message me on Twitter or drop me a line in the EA UK Forums and let's get you and your team showcased on our blog site:). 

Since GirlGamers are competing more and more in the world of E-sports I decided to speak with Lili and post some information about them on our blog. 

They are currently undefeated in the ESL German Squad Rush 4on4 Ladder with 4 wins and 0 losses. http://www.esl.eu/eu/#/de/bfbc2/squadrush/4on4/ladder/team/4177806/

I'm kicking off this article series with a female-gaming team from Germany called Ch!cZ de|uXe composed by players from several different teams. To visit their website, click this link http://chicz.zockerweibchen.de
I got a hold of the team manager Lili and asked her to tell me about her team and the players and here is the result!

So in their own words:

The idea of a female-gaming team started in the beginning of 2009 and shortly after that, we started playing together. We actually started out before that as a Battlefield 2 Female-gaming team with 5 players. We played loads of clan battles against other teams. However, only Lili and blackMAMBA-loca are left from the old lineup.  Many of our players are also active in other clans.
The BC2 Female team was put together as a new team, and was set to start in the German 4vs4 Squad Rush Ladder. We were also thinking about participating in different Cups but since the cups are already up and running it really makes no sense to join them now.
The search for new BC2 female-players was actually a lot easier than back in Battlefield 2. We just gathered a few girls who also brought their friends with them. What also was a deciding factor, was that the game is still new and we wanted to take advantage of the moment and start up a female gaming team as fast as we could.

The Players:

Josi.JPG

Clan:  Team|WoD-J0s1:
Nickname: J0s1
Name: Joanna
History in Gaming: Need for speed, Cod and all Battlefield games.
Favorite Class: Medic, Engineer and Assault

Lucia.JPG

Clan: pimelteor
Nickname:  blackMAMBA-locaa
Name: Lucia
History in Gaming: Final fantasy, Tekken, Counterstrike, Battlefield 2, Bad Company 2. *waiting impatiently for Battlefield 3*
Favorite Class: Medic only

MissZombie.JPG

Clan: Team deVoted
Nickname: Miss Zombie
Name: Christiane
History in Gaming: Counterstrike, Daoc,WoW and Battlefield Bad Company 2
Favorite Class: Medic

Biene.JPG

Nickname: Spacebiene
Clan: Rage Esports
Name: Silke
History in Gaming: Cod, BF2, BF2142 and Bad Company 2
Favorite Class: Medic

Kr_FC00_mel.JPG

Clan: Royal Gaming
Nickname: Kruem3l
Name: Susanne
History in Gaming: Counterstrike, Cod, BF2, BF2142 and Bad Company 2
Favorite class: Medic

Sonnie.JPG

Clan: Community-Zocker
Nickname: Sonnie81
Name: Sonja
History in Gaming: Cod, Half life, Anno 1404 and Battlefield series.
Favorite class: Assault

Lili.JPG

Clan: **LdaG
Nickname: LaLili
Name: Kathrin
History in Gaming: BF2, BF:BC2 Cod, Need for speed and of course impatiently waiting for Battlefield3
Favorite class: Medic

Stay tuned for more Battlefield Community info! We have a lot more articles coming up showing off many people with interesting ideas within the Community!

If you have any questions or would like to submit your ideas, contact me on  www.twitter.com/zh1nt0

aggbug.aspx?PostID=30396

View the full article