Current Working On

Pegasus™

Wii's DVD Rom was replaced/fixed(was scratching all the disc, making loud noise..also Laser Lens is bad too..cheaper to replace the whole thing) , a few hours later..it stopped working again . found out the replacement part is defected(motor is bad) DVD Rom was shipped from Hong Kong in a regular brown envelope with bubble wrap . I'm sure most of you guys know..all the hardware supposed be ship in a box ..so I have to ship it back and wait another 2 weeks... :mad

Xbox 360....turn it on ..4 rings of death...I was like hmm ....OHHHH no shit..I forgot to plug in the Video Cable :D(what the dumbass). so now it works..no video but sound.. first thing came up my mind was the GPU ..did some research..thanks to google. need to reapply heat sink compound, xclamp fix or possibly dry solder joints( :yahoo easy to do)..but I can't find my set of security screws to take heat sinks off ..going to have to wait until tomorrow and get another set.. hopefully this will solve the problem.

DSCF2943.jpg

Edited by Pegasus