Community Wednesday #9

Fearless News

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen :)

Gamescom

So, we didn't have a Community Wednesday last week since I was busytraveling to Germany and also attending Gamescom. We had something reallyexciting for people ;). Stainless Steel dogtags, great community events andalso some other great merchandise.

I have also met so many interesting people and had so many interestingconversations about Battlefield and also Community Management. It's really hardto describe the feeling I have now, since it's just overwhelming with positiveenergy and I can't wait to kick off some really cool community-related stufffor the BF Community. So a big Thank you to everyone who attended Gamescom andmade it such a great event. Also a big thanks to the dedicated German fanbase thatmade it to Gamescom and also a big Thank you to everyone who followed thestream of news on Twitter.

Check out my post on Gamescom!

Thursday Give-away!

As always, I am going to kick off our Thursday giveaway in theOfficialBFBC2 channel on twitter. This week I have two things to give away.

1. Battlefield 2142 T-shirt (Male Size M)

2. Battlefield 2142 T-shirt (Lady Size L).

The rules for this give-away is really simple.

1. Follow OfficialBFBC2 on Twitter  http://twitter.com/OfficialBFBC2

2. Follow instructions on the OfficialBFBC2 Twitter account. http://twitter.com/OfficialBFBC2

3. The Instructions will appear at 10:00 CEST on Thursday the 26th ofAugust.

4. The Twitter give-away stretches from Thursday 26th of August 10:00 CESTto Friday 10:00 CEST.

IMAG0296.jpg

Competition:

Now as youall know, we have a Community Competition!

The"remake zh1nt0" Competition will keep running for 6 more days so keepposting your remade pictures of me :).

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/1247226-remake-zh1nt0-into-battlefield-soldier.html

If you haveany ideas on more Community Competitions, send me them via my twitter on zh1nt0or the EA UK Forums :).

And for allour beloved PS3 players, Badcompany2.se are setting up a big Cup for you. Headover to their site and check this out!

http://badcompany2.se/badcompany2-se-ps3-cup/3801

Each weekI'll be answering three commonly asked questions. Be sure to ask your questionson the forums and on Twitter

This weeks Questions and Answers

How come the friends list in BC2 is limited to only 20 ppl? Are youplanning on adding more in the future?

This isa limit imposed to ensure the EA backend remains stable. Upgrading the limit onfriends in the buddy list is something we may consider in the future.

When are we getting information on BF3 and BC2:Vietnam?

Youwill get information on these games the closer we get to a release-date. Let'sgive the dev's the time they need to work on the game.

A lot of players are experiencing a "connection lost" messagein the middle of the game. Many claim it is not the RSP or ISP. Comments?

We are aware of someolder routers that do not work optimally with Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Wesuggest checking your router manufacturer website for the latest firmware and updates. 

Are you actually listening to our requests?

We receive loads of feedback every day from users which makes me very happy. Shows me that the game is very much alive and people also want to improve a product they really enjoy playing. 

Keep on giving us your feedback.

If you have any Questions regarding Battlefield or the Community, I'm just a tweet away on zh1nt0

aggbug.aspx?PostID=29805

View the full article