need help with my ET

Felixy

Hi! 

I have some problem with my ET. When I open the ET it lags if I move a mouse. I checked fps and packets and I think there is another problem. I played on Sturday then I had some prolems with game Dirt3. Maybe is that a problem. I have a graphic card GeForce GT 430 and I think it was overloaded and therefore spoiled.

Please tell me your opinion or advice me how to repair it, becouse I really like ot play W:ET.

Regards,

Felix

Edited by !Felix!

Did you try to update your videocard ?

Go to http://www.nvidia.com/object/nvidia-update.html.

I'll try but I updated it two weeks ago. Maybe is something wrong. As I say I'll try again.   :thanks

Might be your mouse is broken, try updateing mouse drivers, try different mouse.

I tried another mouse which is cable-mouse (my is optical), but it's the same s**t.

:thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have destroyed my  graphic card  ;P    Today I'll play I guess ;-) 

P.S.

Need to buy new graphic card and I would be happy if you recommend me some..

=)

Felix

I'd say a gtx580 - cause I have a 560 and it plays all those games - but i'm not sure tbh, most cards play all those games now - so there isn't really much to decide on - worse graphics card will be chaper but can play less games better - so maybe in a few years you will need a new one, - maybe not, depeneds what you play

betterg raphics cards - more xpensive, but you may not see a difference in performance on those games, but in future there may be a difference, or there may not be.. so can't really tell you what to get as such (I don't htink) - just dpeneds on your budget I guess

I'd say a gtx580 - cause I have a 560 and it plays all those games - but i'm not sure tbh, most cards play all those games now - so there isn't really much to decide on - worse graphics card will be chaper but can play less games better - so maybe in a few years you will need a new one, - maybe not, depeneds what you play

betterg raphics cards - more xpensive, but you may not see a difference in performance on those games, but in future there may be a difference, or there may not be.. so can't really tell you what to get as such (I don't htink) - just dpeneds on your budget I guess

Tnx

For the fair play I should add to the list AMD parts running a bit hotter but maybe cheaper. HD7870, HD7950 and high-end card HD7970. There are also HD7790 and more but I´d go with HD7870(though I didn´t find much variations of it atm from local dealer). If I´m not wrong then HD 7790 did the same almost the same job as HD 7870 but with less power consumption.

Also tomshardware and anandtech are good places to seek for information about certain manufacturers editions. Same card could be clocked and tweaked to give 10-20 FPS difference from different manufacturers.

Also you should check if your case is with good airflow because heatsinks with axial fans blow half of hot air IN the case and it could heat up your CPU etc.

My last graphic was rising the temperature of whole machine so... I need just one with really good ventilators so my new card won't be able to broke down   ;)

BTw thanks Vanaraud

Edited by !Felix!