Steam Autumn Sale

SinfulRaevyn

Hello pretties! :D

Steam's Autumn Sale in currently on until November the 27th! Anyone plan on doing a little game shopping? Some pretty good deals so far, although I haven't bought anything yet. Trying to show some restraint :P

Anything look good, that's on sale?

Also: Does anyone own any one of these?

Sims 3

Q.U.B.E

Krater

If so, how are they? They're on a pretty good sale right now and have been thinking about buying them. :)

Anyhow, let me know what you get, if you happen to buy anything!

Really hope nothing on my wishlist get's a -75% discount.

Last thing I need is even more games (still got +10 games on steam I actually never launched XD)

Grrr...

Thinking of:

simcity 4 (3 euro how bad can it be XD)

rock of ages (that's lik 1.91 euro so probably will pick it up, look fun to waste an hour or so with :P)

tower wars has been on my wishlist for some time, but well -50% isn't enough => maybe during wintersale ^^

Well, I probably have to set myself a budget again, like usual (smaller one than my summer/winter sale budget though)

Hoping to go on sale:

mark of the ninja, it's -25% but that's not enough. Kind of a recent title though.

I had sims 3 at one point, but idk what happened to it. It was pretty fun though. Its one of those games you start playing then hours later you look at the clock and go "wtf!" :P