Silent Mod problem on Macs

I tried playing on the Silent mod server today for the first time, and ET crashes every single time. Has to be a Silent issue... I've no problems with any of the other FA ET servers. I'm running Snow Leopard. When I join a Silent server, I see files downloading, but the game crashes very quickly. I went looking for a Silent client to manually install, and I see a thank-you to a member that built a Mac client for the mod... but the download offered only seems to contain files for Windows and Linux ET clients. Am I missing something here? Is there a separate OS X client to download? And are any other Mac users having problems with the Silent mod? I'd appreciate any help with this, as I played the Silent server on Win 8 machine later, and it went beautifully. Really like to get this running on my Mac. Thanks in advance for any and all help!