• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Problem with etkey

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mr_Sh0z

Mr_Sh0z

L3: Novice

• ET Member
  • 237 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Mr_Sh0z
  • T-M:ET: 2-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
Hello. I have a problem with etkey. I accidentally uninstalled the game from my computer and when I installed it again, a problem with etkey appeared. I used the etkey generator from the forum and pasted it to the main folder. All worked great but when I joined Jay4 server I realized that my XP is not saving and every time I quit game I return and I still have no XP. The same happens to my admin level. I found a solution on Google and it says that I should write this command /pb_cl_enable. I tried it on Jay4 and I got kicked by the server for 3 minutes with a message: kicked for hax using. I tried on another server - Jay2 and it worked with no problems. My XP is saving when I quit but I still can't join Jay4 even though 3 minutes have passed. I tried with reinstalling ET but with no success. The problem keeps appearing and it seems it won't stop. Here comes the question: what's wrong? Did any of you guys had the same problem? I'm looking forward to any kind of help. :)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Schlumpfine

Schlumpfine

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,984 posts
I am just really nice
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 9-7
    COD4: 2-1
    TF2:

Donator

hello,

xp problem:
i am not sure if your xp problem is fixed 100%. if you still have problems with saving xp or /cl_guid reveals that you have an *Unknown* guid, join a server then type the following:
/pb_cl_enable; pb_system 1; pb_writecfg; reconnect;

jay4 problem:
please submit first your guid on your profile. How to submit your guid

Mr_Sh0z

Mr_Sh0z

L3: Novice

• ET Member
  • 237 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Mr_Sh0z
  • T-M:ET: 2-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
Yeah, I know how to submit my guid. Everything's fine now, working without problems. Thanks buddy. ;)

@Someone can close this topic. :)

Edited by H3LLB0Y, 24 April 2012 - 11:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users