• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Etf

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kromit

kromit

• User
  • 8 posts
Unknown at this point
Used to play that alot and tried it once again. cant even find servers now. I'm just wondering does anyone play it, or have you tried?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Pepperonipizza

Pepperonipizza

L7: Teacher

• Co-Leader
  • 1,196 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:19
  • Server:NQ1
  • T-M:1-1
Contributor
Eft = ?

kromit

kromit

• User
  • 8 posts
Unknown at this point
enemy territory team fortress http://etfgame.com/

kromit

kromit

• User
  • 8 posts
Unknown at this point
heh, this has been moved from its proper place in team fortress discussion. TF is a bit larger concept than that POS TF2 and the topic was the series. Damn fine game tho, fast paced and such. Check youtube for etf instinct or etf extreme. Capturing the flag was sneaky business

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
  • Server:None
Contributor

heh, this has been moved from its proper place in team fortress discussion. TF is a bit larger concept than that POS TF2 and the topic was the series. Damn fine game tho, fast paced and such. Check youtube for etf instinct or etf extreme. Capturing the flag was sneaky business

Our Team Fortress section refers to Valve's Team Fortress series, where we run a TF2 server. This on the other hand seems to be some kind of modification for a guy's server which must be down for a good while already (probably because the project was discontinued in early 2006), thus I moved it to the Lounge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users