• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Watching Demos

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Frated1

Frated1

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,136 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Jay1
Hello,
When I try to watch my demos downloaded from Mediafire and such, they don't appear.
the demos I record personally do. Can someone please tell me where demos are automatically saved?
thanks.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Joker

Joker

L10: Grand Master

• Co-Leader
  • 3,971 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Jay3
  • T-M:28-21
demos recorded on jaymod are in your jaymod folder/demos etpub demos are in Etpub. If you download a demo put it in the appropiate folder then you can play it. Also there are different endings of the demos depends on what patch it was recorded with. 255=dm82 2.6b=dm84 or so. Just rename them according to your patch.

nani*

nani*

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 4,502 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • EvolveHQ:naniax
  • Admin:20
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 20-14
    Cod: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0

Donator

If you want to see is where you saved the demo downloaded from megaupload, etc. to your computer, then usually the directory is C:\Users\Frated1\Downloads

Krzys

Krzys

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 502 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:Jay1

If you want to see is where you saved the demo downloaded from megaupload, etc. to your computer, then usually the directory is C:\Users\Frated1\Downloads

...if it's there, put it to your jaymod folder. Then join the game and press /demo <name>. If it doesn't work Mods/jaymod /demo <name>.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users