• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Hats

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

abnerdog

abnerdog

L4: Apprentice

• Honored Veteran
  • 532 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:9
  • Server:None
I have been forced to retire because of a broken back and have a lot of useless time on my hands. I have a friend who makes baseball hats and was wondering if anybody would be interested in one. Also if you have any design ideas they would be welcome. thanks

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

SjaaKTreKHaaK

SjaaKTreKHaaK

L7: Teacher

• ET Member
  • 1,468 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay3
  • Alias:=F|A=SjaaKTreKHaaK

Donator

Contributor

I have been forced to retire because of a broken back and have a lot of useless time on my hands. I have a friend who makes baseball hats and was wondering if anybody would be interested in one. Also if you have any design ideas they would be welcome. thanks

u can't design one for F|A? with F|A image.. in that direction? :hmm

abnerdog

abnerdog

• Honored Veteran
  • 532 posts
I was thinking of a big FA on the front with fearless assassins underneath and maybe on the back, COD4 or ET with your user name underneath. I go to alot of computer shows and such and it would also be a way of showing my tags and promoting the clan. Just a thought. It might not even be allowed for all I know.

SjaaKTreKHaaK

SjaaKTreKHaaK

L7: Teacher

• ET Member
  • 1,468 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay3
  • Alias:=F|A=SjaaKTreKHaaK

Donator

Contributor

I was thinking of a big FA on the front with fearless assassins underneath and maybe on the back, COD4 or ET with your user name underneath. I go to alot of computer shows and such and it would also be a way of showing my tags and promoting the clan. Just a thought. It might not even be allowed for all I know.

F|A in the front.. and under that tag you place the website:
F|A
www.fearless-assassins.com

abnerdog

abnerdog

• Honored Veteran
  • 532 posts
Yes I like that. I will talk to him later on and see what I can do. Might be able to have one made and post a picture of it for all to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users