just whated to say i am still around read below what going on with me

*Kiba*

pettier sure some of you hardcore guys have been wondering what happen to good old venom and if your not that okay to

well i has most of you know i got a new pc and my old one kicked the bucket

but about 2 or 3 months haft i got the new pc i had some problems with it where my game would close for no reason what so ever

i could play for 2 or 3 hrs with no problems then it got worse now i got more problems with it have a hard time playing the game and all that i see ever little spike there is in the game some maps i don't see anything at all and some i see spikes all over the place don't no what wrong with it so i just give up on playing i still play here and there but not has much anymore it really annoying for the game just to close for no reason what so ever get bad fps lag if i put my fps 250 or more i see spikes all the time i haft to play with my fps 125 or i can't play at all last time i trued to play i keep getting conniet inropeted or how ever you spell it my net thing over here would restart for no reason what so ever i been have that problem a lot now tho so it did not really get to me that much i not saying good bye or anything like that i would never just leave but if you don't see me around that much now you know why and what going on and if you have a hard time reading this i am sorry and if someone what to retype this feel free to do some it would really help me out you know i not 1 for all the . and ? and ' and all that bull shit lol

but i just wanted to say i still love you guys and i have not forgot about any of you ever tho i may not know most of you that well anymore i still around feel free to add me on xfire i am on there all the time and if i am in the mood for the game to close or my net to restart i may even join you in a map or so of the game lol i was not really what you would call a come join the game guy on someone asking me to join in the first place but hey what can i say i do a lot of stuff at 1 time lol

much love venom i look in on this topic from time to time so if you guys have anything to say feel free i keep a look out for it

p.s i see that my level still has not been fixed on the forums lol says i am level 8 but on hardcore i am level 9 so what up with that it not that big of a deal just wanted to ask that all take care guys

o no that not my problem m8 i have all the maps lol i can join and all that it just when i play i have really bad lag my ping has gone up from whatever it was before to 80s to 70s not to sure i quit look i got depressant when i did so i just quit look lol i got so mine problems with my pc now it not funny don't have any virus or anything like that i done all times of scans and shit i got a hard drive error or something like that going on and don't have the money to go get it fixed