Ban Noob Tubes

Dan

36 members have voted

1. 1. Allow Nade Launchers?

• Yes
    • No

But why? Why do you guys hate nade launcher so much? If they botter you that much, why aren't you using them. It's like in ET, everyone hates panzer and riflenades, but we get used to them and we die. They ruin our sprees and we just don't think about it and die. It's a game where the main goal is to kill and die. The only thing I would remove from that game is chopper... I know a lot of you are happy with them and use them. I'm not, they piss me off, I always get killed and I can't do anything about it because I don't have the right weapons for them. So WHAT, I die and don't complain.

See this is the thing that I like on consoles, nobody can complain and we all accept that we died because of something. Personally I use last stand all the time. If you want to kill me, then finish me off, or I'll shoot you back. However using that perk prevent me from using other perks. So you should have an advantage on me in that case.

In my opinion, after seeing how good the game is on console where no one complain (in fact can complain), I would like to see a server like this:

- Everything allowed

- Vote for the next map: Random, Same we just did, Next map

- No chat displayed at all, the only thing you can have is a real voice chat where you can mute the people yourself

- Shuffle at each start of the maps

The people from consoles know what it looks like and they just learn to STFU when they get killed. No complain, no harassment, no bashing, no crying! Think about it guys, this could simplify your e-game life!

I won't play COD BO on PC for at least 2 months. I'm trying it on PS3, then XBOX 360 and then PC. My bet is that it will be worst on PC :(