Objectivecycle.cfg problem

screenshoter

I've changed maps rotation, everything worked fine i added one more map ( nineth map) and bots didn't connect, i rebooted it, changed to previous settings and till now server isn't working, reboot doesn't help, like i reboot and server doesn't react, we host server from emsgaming.com but im not sure if they can help with this, superadmin is needed :/ does anyone know solution?

Off the top of my head

1. Double check your server.cfg to make sure it's set to the correct map cycle .cfg. (i.e. objectivecycle.cfg0

2. double check your mapcycle cfg to make sure there isn't a grammatical error. I highly recommend using notepad++ for viewing .cfg files.

3. STop the server, back up your current log files and then remove them from the server. Restart the server and then double check the log files created. In one of those log files you will find a clue as to what the problem is most likely.

Can't think of anything else atm and I'm in a bit of a hurry. GL though.

Edit: just thought of 1 more thing. Double check your command line and make sure it's setup properly. If you have any ?'s you can also use the support feature on EMS's forums. Please post back here as it may help someone else later on. ;)

Edited by NoGooD

i've been checking it like 30 times, making new objectivecycle.cfg and so on, all that happened today morning, i had 8 maps in rotation, wanted to add one more, but it didn't work with bots i mean map was running but bots didn't connect (weird) i thought let's see this /rcon password bot_enable 1, nothing happened. so i disconnected from server and stopped server, then changed objectivecycle file to the previous one, and no reaction from rebooting ehh. im losing hope for this crap. ahh and providers didn't give me an access to the logfiles.

Edited by screenshoter

Could you please provide more info on your server like which mod your trying to run?

If you have access to your objectivecycle.cfg then you should be able to get your log files. Typically they are set in the folder of the mod your using. Your server.cfg should have something along the lines of

// LOGGING
set g_log "etserver.log" 			//game log file
set g_logAdmin "admin.log"			//admin log file
set g_logsync 0					//log sync options
set logfile 2 					//console logging ( 1: enable 2: enable and sync )

For examply if you are running ETpub, then your etserver.log should be located in your etpub folder etc.

Also would you mind copy/pasting your objectivecycle.cfg in here using the code tags. Just off the top of my head it sounds like you had a map which you didn't have omni waypoints for. Generally though, the number of bots will stay the same and they just sit there doing nothing when that happens.