Tattoos

=FlA=ibabyblink

Does anyone do tattoos?

I just bought another tattoo machine. Its on its way i ordered it couple days ago.

just wondering if there are any other tattoo artists?

if so what kind of equipment you use?

i am gonna try out a Valsturd 8 coil liner and 10 coil shader its a pretty cheap set up so i thought id give it a go.

I have a Solo liner and a Flatline shader. Twin 2.5 ohm coils. Make my own different needles then autoclave them. The downside is they are pricy. almost $300 each. I built my first one from scratch for about 40 bucks.

I have a Solo liner and a Flatline shader. Twin 2.5 ohm coils. Make my own different needles then autoclave them. The downside is they are pricy. almost $300 each. I built my first one from scratch for about 40 bucks.

dayum that sounds like it takes some patience lol

ive thought of trying to build my own needles, but they are so damn cheap to order lol

@ millie pics

dayum that sounds like it takes some patience lol

ive thought of trying to build my own needles, but they are so damn cheap to order lol

@ millie pics

There is a huge advantage to making your own needles. You can always get the shapes and sizes you want and that suit your style best. I prefer a 6 barrel for darklining insted of the 7's you can buy. My star pattern allows for a calligraphy effect that you cant get well with the drum style 7. I also have the benifit of a fully stocked parlor at my disposal so it is both cost effective and easy to do.