signature...

GraveDigger

I would like to make a custom signature but so far I have failed at every attempt. Who could give me some pointers or would be willing to help me in this endevor? I like the ones done in paint--but that isnt my style really.

Any suggestions would be a big help.

thanks,

GraveDigger

I'm not sure this is the ideal section for your topic, but I'm very able to help you. Whatever is easiest for you is fine, I can show you material to help you accomplish what you want or walk you through it myself. Go ahead and add me on xfire.

I'm not sure this is the ideal section for your topic, but I'm very able to help you. Whatever is easiest for you is fine, I can show you material to help you accomplish what you want or walk you through it myself. Go ahead and add me on xfire.

i really didnt know where to post this but since it wasnt very "techy" or all that important I fiqured if I threw it in here somebody would respond.

thank you -- im adding you now.

i will try to catch you sometime later this week--got a test on Wed so I have put myself on restriction from all things gaming. As a matter of fact I should be reading right now. LOL.

talk to you soon.

GraveDigger