Sign in to follow this  
GraveDigger

no guid displayed

Question

When i run the cl_guid command it shows me a guid (4DEE9B) but it doesnt show up with the !list command.

When I am playing Pub Recruiting/Silent server and I run the cl_guid command it just says guid unknown.

Anybody know what to do to correct this issue.

4 answers to this question

did it. seems to have worked. i had tried that the other day but since then i have deleted and reinstalled everythhing. lol! thanks Yellow

here is the thing.....i have been helped by joker and chuckun and docfr8 i think. (Thanks Guys) They have helped me several times and have instructed me to run all of these commands and then some. I deleted and reinstalled everything and finally was able to get get pnkbster to install. I have been dealing with this for several months now. When i connect to hardcore and run : pb_cl_enable, /pb_system 1, pb_sleep 500, /pb_writecfg, /pb_cdkeyreg -- (this command doesnt work) and the /cl_guid command .., it shows me a guid but the guid is not displyed with the !list comand. I have a guid though. I just need others to be able to see it.

I was told to delete my silent.dat file but I dont have that file. I am running windows 7 if that has anything to do with this issue.

Any ideas anyone?