CoH2

ApfelGanja

For those that do not know, Company of Heroes is a splendid RTS (Real-Time Strategy) set in WW2 (starting from D-Day (6/6/1944)) and played on the US Army side.

The game has two expansions: Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor which have a new separate campaign and new factions (British Armed Forces, Wehrmacht, Kampfgruppe Lehr Armored Division).

The game received the highest scores ever for an RTS game from PC Gamer and 7 E3 Awards as well as 9 E3 Nominations.

CoH 2 is coming out in Q1 2013 and from trailers and interviews I can see that there will be loads of improvements. CoH2 will be set in the Eastern Front (USSR vs. Germany) and therefore will make use of the harsh Russian winter in its weather environments.

I have bought the Pre-Purchase CoH Pack on Steam for EUR 79.99 which includes CoH1 + Tales Of Valor + Opposing Fronts + CoH2 (once released) + German Whitewash vehicle patterns + Russian Winter Cobblestone vehicle patters + CoH2 Command Pass + CoH2 Theater of War Collection Set + CoH2 Veteran Badge + 3 pre-purchase rewards including a free copy of Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 2, exclusive TF2 items and exclusive CoH2 in-game rewards (in-game currecny, XP boost, etc.)

I have finished the first game + expansions and it is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend the game to anyone who is even remotely interested in RTS games and the price I got on Steam is great!