Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Popping back up for my (kinda) annual check in...

 

Ive been lurking around this place for 17 years now. I started out with the clan on COD4 back in 2009 where I ran with the old school scrim team. I still strap on the tags from time to time when I inevitably end up on an FPS multiplayer server, so look for me in the wild on games like Scum, Squad, Arma, TF2, and if I decide to pull the trigger, Wardogs.

 

Hopefully some of the old guard will crawl outta the woodwork and look for me on the field.

 

Till then, Loki signing off... probably for another year or so.

  • Like 4
  • 100 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.