ET Jay #1 Oasi jay1 bot waypoints

Dropz

they seem to be bit off on alies side, the bots keep staying near 1st flag and not going for the fuel. 

oasi3.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TomekKromek said:

@Dropz someone somehow skipped any objective there?

nah allies was still in the phase to steal the fuel, but bots didnt try to help achieve it in anyway. i think earlier today when i played and the map got to final stage there was no problem. but in this particular phase they werent helping the team in anyway. just camping at random spots like the corridor near 1st flag and the first spawn with mg heres few more sc.

oasi.jpg

oasi1.jpg

• Like 1

@TomekKromek I remember bawts to behave correctly on NQ1, any chance the script is different on the two servers? (just asking as a script noob).

It might be just one time thing. If this happen again let me know.

@meli @razjee have you seen anything similar on beg2? You folks play it a lot there. 

@Lagging Noob I think there is only one bot script for this map.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TomekKromek said:

It might be just one time thing. If this happen again let me know.

yeah ill check on it tomorrow again to see how they act, because i was confused seeing them act that way aswell. as earlier im quite sure we played the map with no problems.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TomekKromek said:

have you seen anything similar on beg2?

No, but maybe as you said, someone skipped obj.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, razjee said:

No, but maybe as you said, someone skipped obj.

Only the first gate had Been dynamited, allies hadnt even stolen fuel but bots stayed hanging there. No obj was skipped

• Like 1

Hm no haven't seen it before but will keep an eye on it. 

• Like 1

@TomekKromek not related to this, but any idea of why bots dont give ammo or medic in map like sp_delivery? thing ive been wondering for while 😄

I had the same thing. Not sure which map but I found out that if you stand still then they will come to you. If you move after requesting they seem to not find you or something, so request will be denied? Not sure if this makes sense but I thought let’s mention it 😄 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, meli said:

I had the same thing. Not sure which map but I found out that if you stand still then they will come to you. If you move after requesting they seem to not find you or something, so request will be denied? Not sure if this makes sense but I thought let’s mention it 😄 

yeah this happens on quite many maps if ure in some "hard" location so bots "cant" find u or if u move too much, but on sp delivery no matter where u are and if u move or not they wont give u ammo or med :o

• Like 1