I have big problems with homework

10 hours ago, Young Denver said:

I have a job and I don't have time to study and do homework, especially writing - I don't like it that much. What should I do? I don't want negative grades either

Well firstly, homework and studying aren't supposed to come by as "easy".  The point of the challenge of juggling a job and school is to prepare you to be able to handle multiple big life-like tasks. Such as working full time + taking care of a family. 

Having a full-time job that requires extra work at home or being able to manage work and simply your own lifestyle. So, there is actually a point to the madness.  

As far as the writing part, invest into using speech to text. Or some sort of writing assist program. There are a bunch out there. Can help speed the process of writing up by a lot. 

Studying, your kind of on your own. That is how you learn and retain info. It's sort of important. I'd suggest picking something to study that you like. Or find ways to take what you're learning and create it into easier methods of studying. But that depends on who it is, some people retain info by reading, some retain by writing, others retain by doing. You don't have to like it; you just need to be motivated. Surely, you're going for a purpose to get a job that I would imagine you like. So, picture the end goal, the part that you like. 

But like I said, it was never designed to be easy. If it was easy, every person would have their dream job and would be loaded which wouldn't be ideal for economy either. But we all go through it, I myself have done all in all 6 years of college/trade schooling. 

I still have to go back every year for a 4-week class to be re-certified in various things. Yet I work in a factory, I have almost as much schooling sunk in as a 1st year surgeon. Yet my job title is not nearly as fancy, I am simply a maintenance support supervisor, and a production mechanical engineer. 

Takes motivation. First thing though; work on the want to do it. Things will go a little easier from there if you want to get it done. 

• 100 2