MMORPG Veloren

Zanda

Hell'oo There !

I'm pleased to announce that I'm opening a server for =F|A= and friends on the game called Veloren.
It's a free game wich you can find here !

With this post I'm gonna guide you on how to join the said server !

So first things first, you create an account on this page. No email needed, but don't lose your password !!image.thumb.png.3f96b9c686aa10cb63c319264c5c83ae.png
(The name is for the example... >.>' no need to be THAT long)

Second ! You go to the Download page here ! And select the right launcher for your PC !

Third, you install it and then go to the launcher to update the game...
To update to the right version of the server, you go here ! 
image.thumb.png.c28606f1611b6c96c7e774e7fe60b835.png

From there, you must change the weekly channel, to nightly (basically, your game will have to update every night instead of every week !)
image.thumb.png.015fa673a7d6f1c2887254ba00bdc228.png

Now you can update the game and select the "Veloren Project Official Server" from the list on the right. (I recommend this choice you'll get why after)
Once your game is launched, it should look like this !

image.thumb.png.813213552b5f0ec80fa2c8dfd5579af2.png
From here...you just have to switch  the server adress in the third bar, to the server IP : 

191.101.80.221:15000

If you ever need to go back to the official server : Just revert back to the Weekly channel of updates, and you'll find the server waiting for you in the List from your launcher or in the "servers" on the left of your screen ingame !
And now ! To get started with the game !

I recommend spawning in Talton or Achalon on the selection screen from your character creation, the rest, it's up to you ! (Those two towns being close to each other, you won't have to look for your friends that way)

image.thumb.png.a982ed62d44d3f5c1947a97b79f98f92.png

And a player made a guide you can find on the veloren website here , to help you get started ! I will post the images so you can see them more easily ! ;) 

1_Basic_controls.png
2_Where_do_i_start_redo.png
3_Basic_Crafting.png
4_Modular_Weapon.png
5_Mapeado_redo.png
6_Tradeos_e_inv.png
7_Skills_redo.png

Of course, feel free to ask me any questions you can have if this guide does not help ! ^-^  I hope to see you there ! 
This server falls under the same rules as all =F|A= Servers, I'll make another post to explicite them if needed !

In case, again, the server IP is => 

191.101.80.221:15000 
  • Like 6
  • Love 3