• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account

Mom, you're all for me!, I love you!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

The Love Maker

• ET Member
  • 4,980 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:15
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Mex!ckano
  • T-M:ET: 3-2

A young man who played Soft Ball, was never noticed as a great player, sad most of the time without paying the necessary and always accompanied by his mother, one afternoon he received some bad news:
Manager: Hello, very sad for me to tell you this and more in the middle of a game, but your mother who always accompany you just died, I'm sorry.
The young man just lowered his head and entered the game, never played as a notable performance was clearly for the first time gave herself completely and did win the game, everyone clapped at the end the coach approached him and asked:
"Because, now that your mother has just died, just give one of the best games of your life, Why?, if your mother is with you no more. - He answer.
"You know, my mother was blind and accompanied me whenever I was sad that she could not see my moves, but now that is in heaven, now she can see me from there i wanted to give the best game just for her"

Posted Image

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!