Unban

Enes Sener

Hi,

I got banned for a day because i accidently pushed someone, i wanted to shoot but i accidently clicked wrong, i inmidetly said sorry, but still i got a ban, i got kicked for it multiple times but the last time really was an accident, i swear!!!!!!! please unban me, my ingame name is:

-=[G*M]=-Enes

1 time mortar, not accidently

1 time sam, not accidently cous he pused me about 200 times, and killed me 3 times with it, i was asking help in game to the admins but nobody responded

1 time a field op in caen cous i was a mortar and he was blocking me

1 time from that roof in caen, accidently

last time was really accidently, please give me 1 more chance, i beg you!

please unban me and if you see me doing it aggain, just give me a ban for a week or a month than, but please give me 1 more chance

Edited by Enes Sener

if someone pushes you never push back tell admins when u told to spec him i did and saw him doing nothing bad, but u troll and lie on chat and push after warning.

its 1 day ban only you will be back tomorrow already.

you are also free to play on our other servers meanwhile, just dont mess with teams anymore

ask scarface, he saw sam pushing me all the time and pushing me to death!!!!!! ask him!! really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it still doesnt justify your pushing.

if you want to make complaing about other player make other report.

• Like 1

It all started when he pushed back, right?

Let this be a lesson for you and when you come back tomorrow, you will remember not to jerk around.

• Like 1

Hi,

I got banned for a day because i accidently pushed someone, i wanted to shoot but i accidently clicked wrong, i inmidetly said sorry, but still i got a ban, i got kicked for it multiple times but the last time really was an accident, i swear!!!!!!! please unban me, my ingame name is:

-=[G*M]=-Enes

You didnt learn from the first kick?  Your ban should have been 3 days. Sit it out and when you return you should show more respect for server rules, other players and admins.