Person of the Year

PHANTASM

Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. do you like the color blue?

So the galactic-scale vermin known as Ben Bernanke has received Time Magazine's "Person of the Year" Award.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5BF20920091216?type=peopleNews

In case you don't know, I hold this guy personally responsible for causing the Great Recession we are stuck in. He did more damage than all the other evil bastards put together with his retarded interest rate hikes in 2005 that crashed the US housing market and triggered a global economic meltdown. It was him.

Can't believe they gave this idiot an award.

hmm... I read they gave Hitler the award once but I figured it was a 1930s mistake back when people still didn't know him. Twice huh? And Stalin? Everyone knew Stalin was a monster from the start lol. Stalin was a bank robber, burglar, police informant, bomber, he even ratted out his own Communist Party members to the Czar's secret police long before the Revolution.

Hitler, Stalin, Bernanke. I see the trend now.

hmm... I read they gave Hitler the award once but I figured it was a 1930s mistake back when people still didn't know him. Twice huh? And Stalin? Everyone knew Stalin was a monster from the start lol. Stalin was a bank robber, burglar, police informant, bomber, he even ratted out his own Communist Party members to the Czar's secret police long before the Revolution.

Hitler, Stalin, Bernanke. I see the trend now.

Stalin was Person of the year twice, in 1939 and 1942, Hitler won in 1938

9fdc7_TimeStalin1942.jpg1101430104_400.jpghitlerTimePersonoftheYear.jpg

And at one point it seemed Hitler might be named 'Person Of The CENTURY'. In the end Einstein won that. But could you imagine the shitstorm that would have followed if Hitler had won?

Edited by Post(?) Organic

I made this collage to honor these great men and their tireless dedication to promoting human suffering:

10eikwj.jpg

Feel free to spread it all over teh internetz.

:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_the_year

Go through teh list to see if there's anyone who you missed :)