• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

I might have a Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition for sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

T Sizzle

T Sizzle

L3: Novice

• Inactive Member
  • 107 posts
A step in the right direction
Everything is new and shrink wrapped except the game DVD. Let me know if anyone is interested

Some things it comes with :

** The Art of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, a 176-page book featuring amazing artwork from the game. Artwork features design concepts of some of the most iconic Starcraft characters!

** An exclusive 2GB USB flash drive replica of Jim Raynor's dog tag, which comes preloaded with the original StarCraft and the StarCraft: Brood War« expansion set.

** A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, cinematics with director's commentary, and much, much more!

** The official StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty soundtrack CD, containing 14 epic tracks from the game along with exclusive bonus tracks!

** StarCraft comic book issue #0, a prequel to the comic series.

** Two free guest passes for World of Warcraft to play free for 10 Days. Two free guest passes for Starcraft 2 to play for 10 Days.

Edited by T Sizzle, 28 August 2012 - 04:09 PM.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

T Sizzle

T Sizzle

• Inactive Member
  • 107 posts
Here are the pics finally. Everything is sealed and unused except the game DVD which is included. The game was used once a while back and I never got into the game even though its way better than SC1. I'm asking $120.00 USD for it plus shipping to wherever your located.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2012-08-28_16-09-36_618.jpg
  • 2012-08-28_16-10-59_687.jpg
  • 2012-08-28_16-11-04_911.jpg
  • 2012-08-28_16-11-35_840.jpg

Edited by T Sizzle, 28 August 2012 - 04:06 PM.

T Sizzle

T Sizzle

• Inactive Member
  • 107 posts
price reduction - $100 now : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users