• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Guids

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

G!NG3R420

G!NG3R420

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 919 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:10
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:BANKAI!, G!NG3R420
Hrm, I've noticed that people posting the last 8 of their guids in a post is always deleted, and I think I read somewhere that it is for a certain admin lvl and up, yet when I log out of my account and view forums as a guest I can still see everyones guid they have posted in their profile. Why is that?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Alaina

Alaina

L3: Novice

• Inactive Member
  • 306 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12
  • T-M:ET: 1-1
i can too..but i dont think it matters because no one can do anything with the last 8 of a guid pretty sure you need the whole thing?!

G!NG3R420

G!NG3R420

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 919 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:10
  • Alias:BANKAI!, G!NG3R420
I know with the whole thing it can be used or something like that but even if the last 8 were in a post. Whats the difference from the post or the users profile? Everyone can still see it. I'm just curious about it is all lol.

jaie

jaie

FishEyed

• Inactive Member
  • 1,970 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:16
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 7-6
    CS: 1-1
Contributor
It is deleted because it is in the wrong place, when it is submitted in their profile, it is displayed next to all of their posts, rather than just 1 post.
It used to be for a certain admin level and up, however now it is not as you can't do much abuse with 8 characters and people can see the last 8 characters anyways, by doing /pb_plist in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users