W:ET Gameday Commands
NoQuarter 1.2.9 War Commands
NoQuarter 1.2.9 offers quite a variety of wars and fun features that allow for a very unique and enjoyable experience. This page covers the basics of the !war commands as well as some preset weapon combinations to make your lives a little easier.
The table below lists the bit flag values available and their corresponding functions. Type !war [Bit Flag Value] to enable the weapons you've chosen.
|0||Disable War Mode|
|1||Enable War Mode|
|16||Enable Sniper Rifles|
|512||Enable Poison Needles|
|1024||Enable Smoke Grenades|
Popular Weapon Combinations
The table below shows the more popular weapon combinations and their respective bit flag values. Instead of having to calculate the value each time, simply search for the weapon combination you want using the shorthand notation which is provided under the Key subheading.
Example: CheepHeep makes a request for Panzerfaust, Sniper Rifle and Rifle Grenade Launcher. Press CTRL + F to bring up the search bar feature and type the appropriate short hand notation provided below (P R SR). This will highlight the row(s) that contain this combination of weapons. Look for the bit flag value and type !war [value] to activate the war with that weapon selection.
NOTE: Ensure that you type the notation in alphabetical order. As shown in the example above, P is before R and R is before S in the alphabet. [P < R < SR]
|Bit Flag||Bit Flag (Dynamite)||Weapon Combination||Short Hand Notation||Map Size Preference|
|21||4117||Knives, Sniper Rifle||K SR||Medium, Large|
|25||4121||Panzerfaust, Sniper Rifle||P SR||Medium, Large|
|37||4133||Grenades, Knives||G K||Small|
|85||4181||Knives, Rifle Grenade Launcher, Sniper Rifle||K R SR||Medium, Large|
|89||4185||Panzerfaust, Rifle Grenade Launcher, Sniper Rifle||P R SR||Medium, Large|
|137||4233||Flamethrower, Panzerfaust||F P||Medium|
|165||4261||Flamethrower, Grenades, Knives||F G K||Small, Medium|
|293||4389||Grenades, Knives, Shotgun||G K S||Small|
|329||4425||Panzerfaust, Rifle Grenade Launcher, Shotgun||P R S||Medium|
|385||4481||Flamethrower, Shotgun||F S||Small, Medium|
|393||4489||Flamethrower, Panzerfaust, Shotgun||F P S||Medium|
|449||4545||Flamethrower, Rifle Grenade Launcher, Shotgun||F R S||Small, Medium|
|457||4553||Flamethrower, Panzerfaust, Rifle Grenade Launcher, Shotgun||F P R S||Medium|
|549||4645||Grenades, Knives, Poison Needles||G K N||Small|
|805||4901||Grenades, Knives, Poison Needles, Shotgun||G K N S||Small|
|3093||7189||Binoculars, Knives, Smoke Grenades, Sniper Rifle||B K SG SR||Large|
|4093||8189||Binoculars, Flamethrower, Grenades, Knives, Panzerfaust, Poison Needles, Shotgun, Smoke Grenades, Sniper Rifle, Rifle Grenade Launcher||All||Large|
- The "Bit Flag (Dynamite)" column shows the bit flag value for the weapons you've chosen adjusted to include the dynamite and pliers. You can use this to move to the next stage in the map or to stop map progression altogether.
- A "Map Size Preference" column is also present in the table to provide a rough idea on the suitability of the chosen weapon combination for a map. Smaller maps would bring about better gameplay with close quarter combat weapons like the flamethrower and shotgun whereas for the larger maps, the panzerfaust or sniper rifle would be more suitable.
- Binoculars - B
- Flamethrower - F
- Grenades - G
- Knives - K
- Panzerfaust - P
- Poison Needles - N
- Shotgun - S
- Smoke Grenades - SG
- Sniper Rifle - SR
- Rifle Grenade Launcher - R
Insanity War Commands
The table below lists the bit flag values available and their corresponding functions. Type !insanity [Bit Flag Value] to enable the weapons you've chosen.
|0||Disable War Mode|
|1||Enable Instant Spawn|
|2||Enable Unlimited Ammo|
|4||Enable Mortar Cam|
|8||Enable Rocket Cam|
|16||Enable Unlimited Charge|
|32||Enable Guided Rockets|
|64||Enable Homing Rockets|
|128||Enable Dog Tags|
|256||Enable Venom Mode|
|512||Shows attackers remaining HP|
|1024||Shows attackers remaining HP and Distance|
|2048||Enable 'Kickable' Dynamites|
|4096||Enable Killer Cam|
|8192||Enable Riflenade Cam|
Popular Insanity Combinations
The table below shows some popular jp_insanity combinations. Use the Bit Flag Value to enable the combinations you want using !insanity as the prefix.
|Bit Flag||Combination||Map Size Preference|
|19||Instant Spawn, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Charge||Any|
|51||Guided Rockets, Instant Spawn, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Charge||Medium, Large|
|83||Homing Rockets, Instant Spawn, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Charge||Medium, Large|
|2944||Dog tags, Enemy HP, Kickable Dynamite, Venom||Small, Medium|
|2994||Dog tags, Enemy HP, Guided Rockets, Kickable Dynamite, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Charge, Venom||Medium, Large|
|3026||Dog tags, Enemy HP, Homing Rockets, Kickable Dynamite, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Charge, Venom||Medium, Large|
Note: Guided and Homing rockets are best suited towards larger maps as more space is needed to guide rockets effectively. Also, the homing feature kicks in a few seconds after firing (Not immediately) and thus covers some ground before redirecting towards an enemy. Small spaces/maps wouldn't provide enough coverage for the homing rocket to home in on a target.
- !Fastcharge - Increased recharge rate. Use this command during warm-up for it to take effect. Recommended for Panzerwars and Rifle nade wars.
- !Gravity [Value] - Adjusts gravity settings. Default = 800
- !Speed [Value] - Adjusts speed settings. Default = 320
- !Headshot [0,1,2,3] - Toggles Headshot mode. 0 = Off; 1 = Headshot Only; 2 = Headshots Only/Instant kill; 3 = Headshots Instant kill/Normal Body Damage
Pre-set War Commands
- !Flamewar - Enables Flamethrower War
- !Grenadewar - Enables Grenade War
- !Knifewar - Enables Knifewar
- !Panzerwar - Enables Panzerwar
- !Riflenadewar - Enables Riflenade War
- !Shotgunwar - Enables Shotgun War
- !Sniperwar - Enables Bincolars, Knives, Smoke Grenades, Sniper Rifle
- !frs - Enables Flamethrower, Rifle Grenades, Shotgun
- !prs - Enables Panzerfaust, Rifle Grenades, Sniper Rifle
- !Guidedpanzerwar - Enables Guided Panzer War [nq_War 9; jp_Insanity 2978]
- Make Sure to
- Set the gravity and speed settings back to default. (800, 320)
- Type !war 0
- Type !insanity 0
- Type !headshot 0
To return the server to normal settings.
If you run into any problems, please contact management via forums or discord for assistance.