W:ET Admin Guide
- 1 Team stacking / shuffle
- 2 Bitching
- 3 Team killing
- 4 Ping
- 5 AFK Or Inactive while playing
- 6 Player names
- 7 XP Whoring
- 8 Higher level admins
- 9 Language
- 10 !warn, !kick and !ban command usage
- 11 Admin abuse
- 12 Additional suggestions
Team stacking / shuffle
- Clan/Trial/New members should be first to move for fixing team.
- We have 35 sec intermission. Let people see their stats. Don't shuffle during intermission. Shuffle before warm ends. i.e. after 20 sec and before 25 sec. I normally prefer 20 sec since all have loaded maps.
- Tell others to balance the team if any clan is stacking team. If teams are 16 - 12 ask in general chat for balance like 3-4 times. Some good people will always move. Only shuffle if no one moves after 4 mins. You can shuffle at mid game if teams are 19-12 and no one is moving. If they go back to same team to stack again after shuffle. !put name b/r saying "Stop f***ing up the shuffle."
- If teams are 11- 13 then it's fine. You can't have always 12 vs 12 or same ratio. But if its 11-13 and one team is getting raped try to help them by moving yourself. Only players with balls will enjoy to rape rapers, rather then raping newbies.
- Don't shuffle when their are only 5 mins remaining in the map. Do it at the warmup for the next map.
- You can rate on Splatterladder and we respect your fun but not at the cost of stacking teams. We will admin abuse the shit out of you if you keep stacking teams just to increase your rate on SL (Splatterladder), TB (Trackbase) or any other tracking site.
- Once in a while general bitching is allowed. We are easy and fun gamers. Most players go emo when they die. So a general bitching here and there is allowed.
- Continuous bitching = not allowed. Use !warn where available with message "!warn slot/name stop swearing" and then "!mute slot/name 10m calm your tits" if it continues.
- Always cry for panzer each 3 mins = Tell him to stfu panzer is part of game. If you can't take panzer don't go emo and cry.
- Saying f***ing noobs, etc. once a map or once in a game = allowed.
- Bashing on any player continuously by saying you suck, you f***ing noob, you f***ing jew, etc. = not allowed. !mute those players.
- Spamming/Bitching in PM is not allowed. Someone says he is getting PM spammed tell him to get SS and post it on forums or send it by Discord.
- Admins bad mouthing on other members/players will not be allowed. You are admin and you shouldn't do that. Be patient. If any admin is found bitching on server, he will be warned and consequently demoted/removed from clan. Admins bitching on servers will not be tolerated; 0% tolerance.
Initial !mute should be done for 10 mins and then you can keep extending mutes if players continue being problematic.
- @Jaymod: You can slap or use disorient for team killers. Do it once or thrice. Try to get his attention and tell him not to do it. If he continuous use !kick and end the story. If any player is !kicked for 3 or more times for team killing, admins can ban him for 1 to 3 days.
- @silEnT: Use !warn command on silEnT with some good reasons. Not just some lame ass reasons. Use tk, bitching, etc. reasons. Don't warn someone with reason like this "i said don't" because it doesn't make sense to another admin.
- Modem rate = tell them or PM spam to change their rate. Use our advanced menu options by pressing v 0.
- Stable 450 ping doesn't hurt server. Ping going from 70 to 450 sure does.
- Sometimes its language problem. Use other language or ask for help in other language.
- Use !put to move high pingers (more then 500) to spec.
- Ping would be issue only on 50 and 64 slot server. For 20 and 24 slot it wouldn't matter much.
- Continuous 600 ping boot him off. Make sure u tell him in general to fix his ping and give him some time (at least 10-15 mins) to fix his ping. Tell him to stop downloading. Try to help player rather then to kick him. Tell them to type rate 32000 and cg_autorate 1 in console. Give them room to fix his ping or help him first. !kick them is our last option.
AFK Or Inactive while playing
- If player is AFK for more then 3-4 spawn cycle (OR 90 Seconds), server auto moves them to spec.
- We are NOT kicking any players. Let them stay in SPEC as long as they want. We have many servers. On silEnT mod servers they should get auto kicked when server is full and AFK get's auto moved to spec when they are inactive for 90 seconds.
- If member is trying to connect and server is full, kick the oldest AFK in spec. Not more than that. If I see in logs anyone kicking more then 2 AFK's in a row from SPEC, your admin will be removed. We have many servers. Let them play around.
- Don't spam server with your binds, SERVER FULL, SPECS JOIN OR YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- VIP benefit gives player protection against inactivity kick and VIP user/members can stay in spec as much they like.
- "f*** you my hax is better" = Allowed. Not going to harm anyone.
- "f*** F|A" = Not allowed.
- "daredevil" Allowed. I don't have copyright for my name. =F|A= Daredevil not allowed. Their is one guy playing with name joedirt white letters. I always allow him. Why? It's not reason to fight over just one name. Always do !list to see admin levels. Thats it.
- "unnamedplayer", "Etplayer", "Newplayer", "ETUIplayer" - rename them using !rename to player3, player4, etc.
- Abusive names against =F|A= will not be tolerated. Admin will !warn you to change name and if admin has power to use !rename then they will !rename you but if you put on again abusive names you will be banned for 30 days. In case if admin doesn't have !rename command then they will follow normal procedure: !warn - 3x times and if that continues followed by one !kick and then 30d ban.
- Impersonating any =F|A= clan member intentionally will result in 30 days ban.
- It's allowed. Make sure you are not blocking the way of your team.
- Exception: If you will go in one corner with flamer and ammo to increase your SL rating you will be banned. Be a man and play fair to get your rating. I personally don't care for rating but I have seen many young kids take SL as their only motive to play ET.
Higher level admins
- If they say something listen to them. Don't be an arrogant noob saying "oh f*** he is telling me, zomfg he is commanding me". This is a game. If someone says something to you sky is not falling down.
- If you feel higher level is doing wrong take SS and post it and we can always ask what's up.
- If they are on then it doesn't mean you leave everything on them. If you see something wrong handle it by yourself. Because sometimes I am on and I am AFK and same goes for all. If you see anything wrong try to fix it. If you are fixing in wrong way u will get PM by higher level admin so you know how to do it next time. Don't take it in a bad way if they do; they're trying to help you.
- 5-10 seconds of conversations of say Hi, Hello, Bye, How are you? etc. is fine. If they start talking in there language on server, my eyes starts bleeding.
- If they start talking in there language for more than a few sentences, tell them English only please. If some admin is helping some new player in there native language it is fine.
- If someone is talking continuously in another language mute them after giving them 3 verbal warnings + 1 warning through PM's. We don't kick players out of server for talking in another language. Ask the player to chat in another language through PM's.
!warn, !kick and !ban command usage
- Each !warn should have a meaningful reason.
Ex: !warn dare stop team harassment. !warn dare stop glitching
- Any useless !warns for showing off or without any reason will result in admin abuse warning.
- Only with proper reasoning other admins can know why that player is warned. Reason is there so that other admins also get aware of the issue.
- Each kick and ban should be justified with valid reason.
- Kicking or banning player with random reason for your personal pleasure or amusement will not be allowed.
- If you have to ban same cheater 5 times, each time you should mention reason: "No Cheating" OR "No Cheats Allowed"
- Failure to report the ban within 3 days might result in lowering your admin level or !ban command removal from your GUID. We don't allow banning anyone without proof. We might let it go once or twice but on 3rd time if you lose your admin level, don't bitch or whine or be a cry baby. You as admin are responsible for your actions and no one else.
90 days ban.
Note 1: Proof needs to be submitted in our ban report section within 2 days. If any admin will fail to provide more then 3 times, your !ban command will be removed or your will be moved to level 12 admin level.
Note 2: If you feel someone "might be" cheating, first take reviews from other clan members by posting in "Suspected Cheater Section". If we have to unban someone because of invalid proof more then 3 times, you will loose your ban command.
Note 3: If same person is found cheating again ban would be of 365 days.
Note 4: Depending on cheat used final ban time would change.
Mortar humping / mortar nading
Kick the player after 2-3 warns for doing mortar humping or nading. If warn is not available you can move him to spec using !put and even if he doesn't stop !kick.
You can !splat the player once or twice if you have access to splat command before issuing !kick to convey your message of stop mortar hopping.
If any player is kicked for team harassment for 3-5 times, admin can ban the troublemaker for 1 day.
If player keeps on doing that once his 1 day ban is over, ban him again for 3 days and if player still continues to do same ban player for 7 days.
Normally it's like: 3x warn or 3x splat or 3x put --> 3x kick --> 1d ban --> 3d ban --> 7d Ban -> 15d ban --> 30d ban --> 90d ban
Recruiting in PM
90 days ban. Only leaders or founders can extend the ban time.
Advertising or spamming other clan websites
90 days ban. Only leaders or founders can extend the ban time.
If any player is muted more than 10 times in few hours, admin can ban him for 1 day.
Normally procedure is: 3x warns, 3x mute (3x = 3 mutes) , 1d mute, 3d mute and then 7d mute. Keep renewing !mutes as needed after 7d mute has crossed.
Reason: Cursing OR
Reason: Trolling and whining
If any player ping jumps up to 500 or above = !kick.
If the ping is stable 400-500 i.e. doesn't fluctuate from from 200 to 600, it's allowed.
Even after 3 kicks if player pings keeps going from 200 to 700 or 999 all the time, !ban for 12 hrs.
Reason: Ping Spikes
- Politely ask the player to remove our tags. If they don't understand English language ask them in their native language if possible. If they don't remove our community tags proceed with official !warns. After that admins can kick them or ban them for 1 day as first warning. If the player is still using our tags, ban offending player for 30 days, followed by ban of 90 days.
Reason: Tag stealing
- If the server has auto kick feature, enabled for tag stealing aka no level and player using admin tag, let the server do it's work. Then in this case no ban is required. Server will auto kick player each time.
If valid complains are filed against any member with valid proof below steps will be taken:
- 1st complain = 1 verbal warning on server or through forum PM's.
- 2nd complain = Demotion. You will be moved to temp level for probation period decided by management (Staff, coleader, leader or founders)
- 3rd Complain = Your membership will be suspended for good.
Giving random reasons on !kick or !ban would be considered as violation to admin authority. If are you found using kick or ban command with random reasons, random message, racially offensive comments, etc., you will be warned couple of times and if it continues, you will be demoted. Sometimes if the user is just a jerk, we would let it go but 99% of time we wouldn't. So if you see yourself demoted after giving out random reasons in !kick(s) or !ban(s), don't complain. You have been warned.
Fearless Assassins community doesn't tolerate admin abuse.
Don't undermine others' power
If you see someone taking an action you don't agree (ex: muting someone).. don't ever, ever undo what he as done.. if you don't agree explain him why.. and ask him to undo.. if he still chooses not to undo.. then take other procedure (ex:forums) but don't disrespect their decision.. (an exception is a higher rank undoing a newb admin's mistake) the authority of one is the authority of all, and must be respected.
Don't show weaknesses
Not everything smells like roses all the time, especially if you are talking about human relations.. but still if things aren't well between admins there is no reason for other people to know.. especially because if ppl see two admins bitching at each other.. they will feel like they can do the same, so.. bitching and/or problem solving is always done is closed quarters.. never let the public know what happens behind the curtains. Personal problems are never dealt with while in mission.
Always be on your best
Everybody has a bad day, and sometimes we just want to take our frustrations on the game.. and act like jerks.. maybe stupid but feels good.. but that should not ever, be in front of the ones you are responsible for (players in server).. so in those cases take of your tags, and go trash someone else's server.. because when you are in your server.. you are with a mission. Everybody as the right to be a jackass, but don't expect others to put up with you
Luxury should not be standard
There are many admin levels and powers, but, to keep the server "clean" you need only a hand full, others should be seen as privileges.. given as reward for responsibility.. so they should be used responsibly... don't wave them around like a kid showing your new toy (I'm talking to you slappers ) that WILL give ppl the notion of abuse, and instead of respect you will only gain hate.. The best way to do something is to make it look like you've done nothing
Shortcuts: FT = Fireteam chat. AFK = Away from keyboard. SF = Server full.
Here all are same. Level 0 to Level 20. Admin levels doesn't make a millionaire (unfortunately). Don't go after it. Just have fun!
== IMP Note ==
Only co leaders, leaders or founders can change the ban time. Members are supposed to use !ban command with pre defined ban time limit.
If you use ban command with wrong reasons, random reasons or wrong time, etc. your ban command we will be removed or you will be moved to level 9 (Temp Admin level).
Report all bans in ban report section. No proof no ban is our policy.