Minecraft Server Rules
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Be respectful of all players and their space/property.
- No Griefing.
- No helping without the player's permission.
- No Recruiting or advertising (including but not limited to; cheat websites, other clan websites, other servers, websites and/or IPs)
- No whining! If you don't like it, feel free to leave at any time.
- No Cheating, Anyone caught with a game hack or unfair mod will be banned on the spot!
- Kids play this game, so please keep the chat clean and cursing to a responsible minimum.
- Remember to rely on yourself first and foremost. It is not everyone else's responsibility to give you supplies to survive!
- If someone does not wish to fight, do not troll/hit/kill them until they do.
- If you lose, you lose. Poor sportsmanship is unnecessary.
- Flying and creative mode are prohibited when participating in PvP battles.
- Repeatedly breaking the above rules will result in jail time and eventually the ban hammer!
Above all, have fun with everyone else, not at everyone/anyone else’s expense!