Insurgency Server Rules
Fearless Assassins Insurgency Server Rules
Listed below is a set of rules that we expect everyone to follow while playing on our Insurgency servers:
- Advertising links or information about cheats is not acceptable. Fearless Assassins has strict rules against hacking. Hacking is grounds for dismissal from the clan and servers. Cheaters will be permanently banned on all servers.
- No spam voting or repeating failed votes on the server. Democracy will be respected.
- Respect other players. Do not interfere with your own teammates in anyway. For example, teamkilling, running in front of your teammate's fire or cutting off your teammates with incendiary grenades. You will be either warned, killed, kicked or banned depending on what our admins feel is right so that an enjoyable environment is maintained on the server.
- Do not pose yourself as an =F|A= community member, you’ll be temporarily banned after given one warning. Admins will give you a chance to remove it but if you don't cooperate you will be banned.
- No Recruiting or Advertising on =F|A= Servers or forums. Don't ask for another player’s Discord, Steam or any other platform just so you can recruit there. Offenders will be muted and/or banned immediately depending on the number of offences. Sharing of Discord IDs or other instant messaging usernames is fine as long as neither player intends on recruiting.
- Players are not allowed to give out another clan server’s IP to any players whilst on our servers. No advertising of other clan server IPs in private messages, team chat or general chat. Violation of this rule will lead to a ban.
- If you disagree with an admin’s decision, take time to cool down before calmly speaking to the admin. If your issue cannot be resolved in the game: take it to the forum. Do not continue to fight on the server. Remember that screenshots are the best way to prove/disprove the facts! When an admin has to take time out deal with you, you're probably in the wrong! If you still believe the admin made a mistake then you can post in our admin abuse complaint section on the forums. Make sure you have proof such as recordings or screenshots before you make a post.
- Do not publicly accuse players of abusing commands or cheating while on the server. If you suspect someone of foul practice or cheating, record a demo or take sufficient screenshots of the situation and post it in the complaint section of our forums. Do not attempt to confront or argue with any player via voice or text chat regarding these issues. If there are admins online, you can alert them to the situation by messaging them on steam.
- Using a proxy IP on our servers is not allowed unless it has been authorised by an admin beforehand. All proxies get added to ban list as soon as we catch them.
- Don't keep fighting with other players on the server and don’t keep bitching at other players on a continuous basis. You may be muted or kicked depending on what our admins feel is right.
- Do not continuously challenge or harass players on the server.
- Greetings and short conversations in other languages are allowed to a certain extent. English is the primary language in the general text and in-game voice chat. If you wish to have full conversations in your own languages, please use alternate voice chat programs and/or steam messaging.
- Sitting in spec and giving details about the other team to provide an unfair advantage is not allowed. Admins will warn you and if after that it continues, the admin will be forced to mute the player for as long as that person remains in spec.
- Troublemakers are banned only on the server where they caused problems.
- Members and trial members are not allowed to go "undercover" without prior approval with leaders. Only staff and above can go "undercover". Trials and members are supposed to keep community tags before their name at all times.
All rules are open to suggestions and are subject to change if valid reasons are provided