COD4 Server Rules
From Fearless Assassins Wiki
General Server Rules
- Advertising links or information about cheats is not acceptable. Fearless Assassins has strict rules against hacking. Hacking is grounds for dismissal from the clan and servers. Cheaters will be permanently banned on all servers.
- Respect other players. Do not interfere with your own teammates in any way. For example grenade switching, meaning, do not drop a grenade then switch teams to gain an easy kill. You will be either warned, splatted, kicked or banned depending on what our admins feel is right so that an enjoyable environment is maintained on the server.
- Do not pose yourself as an =F|A= community member, you’ll be temporarily banned after given one warning. Admins will give you a chance to remove it but if you don't cooperate you will be banned.
- No Recruiting or advertising on =F|A= servers or forums. Don't ask for another player’s Discord, Steam or any other platform just so you can recruit there. Offenders will be muted and/or banned immediately depending on the number of offences. Sharing of Discord IDs or other instant messaging usernames is fine as long as neither player intends on recruiting.
- Players are not allowed to give out another clan’s server IP to any players while on our servers. No advertising of other clan server IPs in private messages, team, fireteam or general chat. Violation of this rule will lead to a ban.
- If you disagree with an admin’s decision, take time to cool down before calmly speaking to the admin. If your issue cannot be resolved in the game - take it to the forum. Do not continue to fight on the server. Remember that screenshots are the best way to prove/disprove the facts! When an admin has to take time out deal with you, you're probably in the wrong! If you still believe the admin made a mistake then you can post in our admin abuse complaint section on the forums. Make sure you have proof such as demos or screenshots before you make a post.
- Do not publicly accuse players of abusing commands or cheating while on the server. If you suspect someone of foul practice or cheating, record a demo or take sufficient screenshots of the situation and post it in the complaint section of our forums. Do not attempt to confront or argue with any player via voice or text chat regarding these issues. If there are admins online, you can alert them to the situation by sending them a private message.
- Exploiting a glitch on any map to gain an advantage over the enemy is not allowed. A glitch is defined as a place where you cannot be hit, displaces your body to make it appear in a different spot from where you actually are, leaving the map areas (by flying over, digging under or jumping out of bounds), and if you can shoot at an opponent but not be seen.
- Don't keep fighting with other players on the server and don’t keep bitching at other players on a continuous basis. You may be muted or kicked depending on what our admins feel is right.
- Do not continuously challenge or harass players on the server.
- Scripts that alter gameplay to give the user a distinct advantage over other players are prohibited. These scripts, for example, may include anti-recoil scripts and level scripting. Players using these will be handled as common offenders (!warn, !kick, !ban) and not as hacking offenders (immediate permanent ban).
- Last stand, Martyrdom and/or grenade launchers are not allowed on some servers (it varies from server to server). Check the rules before entering a server. If found breaking the rules you will be warned, kick, temporarily banned and then permanently banned (in extreme cases). Using Martyrdom and grenade launchers will auto kick after the 1st kill.
- Members and trial members are not allowed to go "undercover" without prior approval with leaders. Only staff and above can go "undercover". Trials and members are supposed to keep community tags before their name at all times.
Server Specific Rules
F|A NO MARTY ABNERDOG'S DOGHOUSE
- No Martyrdom perk allowed.
- No Last Stand allowed.