Zero000

PaKo

Hey everyone.

My real name's Patrick, I'm from Zagreb, Croatia. (I might change my ingame name to PaKo, not sure yet)

Two days ago I came back to W:ET and I've been having more fun than I expected, so I pretty sure I'll be here to stay. I was 7 years old when I first played ET, today I'm 22.

I mostly play on Silent, I don't mind Jaymod but I kind of dislike double jumps. As far as my playstyle goes, I either rambo medic for frags, play medic to heal and revive as much as I can, or (my personal favorite) find a really good fragger/obj player and babysit them. Its been 3 years since I last played so I'm still not as good as I once was but I'll get there in no time. I guess that's all I can think of gamewise for now. Oh, and I also saw that you have a CoD4 server, I used to play competitively years back but as much fun as it was, I doubt I'll be playing it again, it's not a timeless gem like ET imo.

A few more details in regards to ET; Some of you may know "ppX", I think he played on Jaymod servers. He's my father, he's the one that got me into W:ET back in '03, he even bought me a computer once he saw how much I enjoyed it and we used to game together a lot back then. Fun fact; He uses MOUSE1 to move forward and MOUSE2 to move backwards, space to shoot, CTRL to jump etc. That's the controls I originally learned to play the game with, altho I soon switched to classic because you can't efficiently strafe that way :)

Shoutout to my old clans; Crimson Soldiers (my fav, 24/7 fueldump only, it's been dead for a long time now)

Ministry of Destiny (I left given that i quit  ET, later when I returned again I couldn't find a single trace of it)

AxE (the most recent one, some of you may remember it, 3-4 years ago there was some internal sabotage, the clan owner (Croatian friend) had the forums stolen and all of us got banned and given that ET's popularity was on a decline we gave up and quit ET, it was a lot of work getting it as active as it was)

About me; As I said I'm 22, I finished a tourism oriented high school and decided not to pursue further education. I played basketball for years until I had to quit (health issues). After high school I moved to London and lived there for a good while, it was a great experience altho if and when I return to the UK I'll probably choose a smaller city. As fun as it is, London is hectic :D Now that I'm back in Croatia I mostly chill here in Zagreb and go on hikes around the country every month, I love the outdoors and camping and am hoping to see all my country has to offer by the time I turn 23. Croatia is a beautiful country, no matter what type of character you are, you'll find something of your liking here without a doubt. After Croatia I'll be moving to either Peru or Australia given that I'd have an easy start there (friends, accommodation, job opportunities etc.) and keep traveling and living all around the world until I eventually find a place I deem my piece of heaven and settle there. That's all I can think of now, if any of you have any other questions don't be shy and fire away.

See you on the servers ;)

(Btw. I'm currently working on building a DIY liquid cooling system for my PC so in the meantime I'm using my fathers PC which is why I ran into ET again. Idk if there's a way to transfer my profile, GUID etc. back to my pc once I'm done, if not I'll just start over)

Edited by PaKo
read the bottom
  • Like 6

Hiya Pako Patrick! 🙋‍♂️

1 hour ago, Larysa said:

Hiiiii, I played against you on Silent #1, I guess🤔. You were a hindrance for my KR🙄, but even so welcome to the forums😊

This is high praise here ☝️

I look forward to playing with ya!!

• Surprise 1

18 hours ago, PaKo said:

Fun fact; He uses MOUSE1 to move forward and MOUSE2 to move backwards, space to shoot, CTRL to jump etc. That's the controls I originally learned to play the game with,

I knew you were a weirdo!

Welcome back to the game,and to our servers/forum.

Weird to see a Croatian that knows english so well,we are used to Patrick's engrish and his butchered words. 😅

• Haha 1

Well hello there! Nice intro. I've heard great things about Croatia-hope to visit soon. Welcome to FA! Come visit the US if you haven't already. :)