Cit0's 9 Forms of ET Combat

Cit0

Hi,

Quite the read. There's something I don't understand. When you assign points to the difficulty, for example: Form Two Overall Difficulty: 17.1. What's the scale? 17.1 out of how many? and 17.1 is easy/medium/hard?

Thanks

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Schmerzen said:

Hi,

Quite the read. There's something I don't understand. When you assign points to the difficulty, for example: Form Two Overall Difficulty: 17.1. What's the scale? 17.1 out of how many? and 17.1 is easy/medium/hard?

Thanks

Oh that's a dang good question!  Forgot to state anything on that oopps!

The scale is set to a max Difficulty being 20.

17.1 for form 2 is going to be one of the higher ones for sure.  Not the highest but close.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Form 3

Form Name:  Buck Wild Berry Kool Aid

Form Class:   Engineer

Form Overall Difficulty:   15.3

Form Stats:

709402174_Graphfor3.thumb.jpg.8cadc9c302348b52b11e3e046ee29511.jpg

Form Explanation:  

This form is as Objective based as you pretty much can be and requires a great deal of focus and self sacrifice.  If there is a tank to move, a wall to blow up, a bridge to construct, an Objective carrier to kill, anything objective based your the person to do it.  This form works best in conjunction with a second engineer and even a third if you have one that can handle a Riflenade and is a Tactic for the form called The Three Amigos.  You should be on a Fireteam together but you wont be working in close with these other engie's rather designating duties of who has Objective Lock, Mine Dootie, and Rifle Noobinader, however at times you should come together to complete Objectives more easily and should have a form of communication to do so (Discord, Fireteam chat, whatever).  Group is strongly enough needed for there to be a Medic on the Fireteam for anyone on Objective Lock, for the one on Mine Duty I suggest a Covert Ops to work with helping you with cover smoke so you can more easily lay mines in hostile situations, and for the Rifle Noobinader they should be hanging with the Field Ops so that they can launch as many nades as they can.  First things first though, in the beginning of every map all three Engineers should get as many mines down as quickly as possible in the most frontal format, and to the most current and needed to be transgressed battlefields as to not waste mines to much in the backfield (a common mistake unless used wisely, Back Door Mining).  After the initial part to the map the Engineer on Objective Lock, and the Engineer on Mine Dootie should split the mines from here out since the Rifle Noobinader won't need them due to his/her special bar being depleted by launching nades, and this way you will always have at least one person on Objective duties.  For the most part when on Mine Dootie you should be staying incognito with your buddie Covert getting cover smoke for mining and what not and helping him get uni's.  As The Objective Locker you are gonna need to bust out those NinjaDeer skills and hopefully have a medic that can keep up with you.  The Rifle Noobinader should be attacking the front lines and protecting the Field Ops while being free to move to his Drop Zones.  All three should be building the CP as needed when free to do so and should be done as soon as it's noticed that it's down and should be put up first thing before even dropping mines if available from the start.  I really can't stress it enough that the CP should be built immediately for it will really really help in dropping mines much much faster and get all of them out there.  This is another Tactic heavy form and will take some time to figure out all the different applications and it's basis on being more of a support form than any kind of attacker.  Most of the time your kills shouldn't be coming from your gun but by other means like mines, dynos, and nades.  Proper mine placement is very key to strategically keeping the enemy team locked down to only certain avenues of travel giving your team an edge.  Eventually use the mines for attrition when attacking, and lane funneling with Objective mining when defending.  A more difficult part to the form is after your team has established dominance, it's time to preform Behind Enemy Lines which should be preformed by the Mine Dootie engie, and the Rifle Noobinader.  If a fourth engie is involved I suggest it being a second Rifle Noobinader but set as a secondary Objective Lock player that can also add to Behind Enemy Lines.  Who ever the engie is on primary Objective Lock needs to be a downright badass and should be able to issue commands and act as the point man being able to request for help when deemed necessary for more objective based pushing, or to command to deploy more mines, build CP, Dyno Bite!, Behind Enemy Lines, and even Woffe.

Form Stat Explanations:

Awareness:   There is gonna be some times where you are caught with your pants down and your wrench out, so to prevent this try and have your ears listening, glance at your Radar often, and try to make good Visual assessments of your Map and surroundings as you are dropping mines, and doing things like Ninja scouting Objectives to prevent getting easily ambushed.  Also being aware of when Objectives are needed to be completed, pushed and the like as well as taking commands from the primary Objective Lock.

Vision:  From the shadows, visually scan your surroundings as you set up for dealing with Objectives, as getting ready to place mines down, and always make preset plans of engagement before proceeding.  Sharp eyes and reflexes will allow for successful NinjaDeer maneuvers, applying the 5 D's, and hunting down Objective carriers.

Aim:   Your Aim need be truest when after the Objective carrier, but even Tactics like Rifle Noobinader, Double Down, and even NinjaDeer take a certain degree of Aim skill involved.

Movement:   Some pretty good Movement will be needed to maneuver through your own mines and chase down Objective carriers, along with preforming Tactics like NinjaDeer, 5 D's, Mine Step, Pool Shark, and definitely Woffe.  Save your sprint for moments of need and for when it's time to go into NinjaDeer mode.

Caution:   As any of the Three Amigos, I suggest a great deal of cautious play, especially for the Rifle Noobinader.  Frontally engaging medics isn't gonna work enough against the good ones so I suggest cover and a planned attack format to your strategy if you are near the front lines or heavy traffic battle zones.  Have a strong use of Map, Radar, and Ninja, mixed with great patience and Caution to you Aim and Tactics and you will come out on top a lot more often.

Tenacity:   Originally i was going to rate this much higher, but the need for a tenacious nature comes in intervals.  Going NinjaDeer for example takes incredible Tenacity and most so when trying to preform Objectives.  I would say that the Rifle Noobinader would have a higher Tenacity rating which I would place at 15 since you will see more front line action, and keep in mind that chasing down objective carriers takes some guts, good Reflexes, and some dang fine Tenacity.

Group:   When playing this form, there is a great need for Group pretty much all the time.  You will need the covering fire and kill assistance, followed by just plain fine teamwork to get the job done on the constant.  One NinjaDeer alone can only do so much without the help of some buddies (getting cover while building CP's, droping mines, planting dyno's, etc.).  Also something to keep in mind for Group is the commands that will be given by the primary Objective Lock player and the need for the Three Amigos at times to come together.

Tactics:   With so many Tactics to choose from and use, it will be hard to manage them all and how/when to use them.  Try to concentrate on the present, and the current need for the battle at hand and adjust your Tactics accordingly, but still attempt to be mindful of the future and the needs that may come, while at the same time keeping the past as a resource to pull from your mind from the experience and wisdom you've gained already from proper/whatever works Tactic use.

Tracking:   Good use of Tracking will help you keep in tune with the flow of battle and will help you quickly determine hot zones objective based or otherwise.  It will also help you determine proper current strategic mining areas, and allow you much easier procedural execution of the Behind Enemy Lines Tactic

Timing:   Timing for this form is less about Aim Timing and more about the Timing the flow of play and opportunities to strike.  You will still need some good Aim Timing for when going after Objective carriers, and once again I would set this higher for the Rifle Noobinader and as high as 17 for Timing with the Grand or K43.  Those weapons take great Timing in my opinion to be most efficient.  The Tactic Mine Step also takes some good mental Timing to execute.  Tactics Like Pool Shark as well push up the Rifle Noobinaders Timing.

Stealth:   Attempt to use Stealth to access areas for preparing to set up mine zones, and Stealth will help a ton with Tactics like Behind Enemy Lines, Back Door Mining, Pool Shark, NinjaDeer, and getting to your Drop zones as Rifle Noobinader.  You will also find it a great help when using it to accomplish Objectives, and build CP's.  Another primary Stealth Tactic is the command, Blue Shadows and should be used when necessary by the Primary Lock Objective Player (Plop).  Most of your gun kills should be coming from Stealth with surprise being to your advantage.

Sound:   Sound is incredibly helpful to this form and whenever I play it I always use headphones.  Paying close attention to Sound will help bring up your Cautious play and give you information like how far off battles are and what direction it may be coming from.  Add a little Map and Radar to that and presto you become harder to be ambushed.  You also want to keep your Sound profile low so that you are not coming up on the Map and Radar Either.

Ninja:   The life of the NinjaDeer is a harsh and troublesome path filled with adventures and heroic deeds with nothing but million dollar wounds to the buttocks to show for it.  Do your best to stay in the shadows look for precise Timing, then strike hard and fast and then get out of sight.  This becomes much harder in tandem with The Three Amigos attempting to execute the Blue Shadows tactical command together as a unit.  Good Ninja skills help out to get mines down quickly without being attacked easily and should be used in combination with Spread Mining, Double Down. and Back Door Mining and of course to pull off Objectives.

Concealment:   As an engie, some players just know to hunt you because if your dead, then nothing is getting done, CP's aren't getting built, mines aren't getting laid, tanks aren't getting pushed, bridges not built, you get the idea.  Use Concealment on a constant basis and only break when it's time to deploy mines, build cp's, go after Objective carriers and the like, and once your special bar is out quickly return to Concealment and prep for Ninja based kills until your special bar returns again.  It's always nice to have a Covert ops buddy giving you cover smoke when trying to do objectives and laying mines.

Location:   To stay on Objective and to keep the fight in your teams favor, good use of Location will be needed in general.  Do what you can to lock down lanes, and objective zones to help your teams ability to push easier without being side swiped as much.  Trying to get to where you need to go and complete Objectives alone can be a real pain as an engie, you are constantly going to be in hot zones ,so it's best to play with a full on Group.  If you can form The Three Amigo's squad start there and add coverts and medics next to your fire teams, with a field ops following, then whatever in my opinion.   A change in Location can also be called for by the Primary Lock Objective Player (Plop) with commands like Blue Shadows, Rifle Noobinader's will need to try and stay on point with there Drop Zones and execute Pool Shark effectively when they can, try to use Map and Radar to assist with set up previous to your shot, and to get to the different Drop Zones.  Tactics like Behind Enemy Lines, and Woffe also take some good Location use.  Do your best to set up the fire teams and if a sizeable enough Group is using Location together, you will find the fight much easier for you and your teammates even more so if you have good communication going on with Discord.

Objective:   If you are assigned or take the position of Plop then your entire role must be to stay on Objective for many reasons.  First it's always good to have one engie at least getting things done or at least putting pressure to do so even on servers like Jay 1.  Second would be that you must always have someone who is investigating the current battle scenario for the Objective battle and so to report what is the current needs.  Third being that the game is supposed to be based on Objectives and team play, maybe not on all servers (cough cough 🤧 Jay 1 cough).  The Plop must attempt to keep the front lines in your teams favor and is gonna need to not only be able to play well but be competent in giving commands and when to, or if you are in fun mode 🤓😵🤡.and just playing around with Woffe or something.  The more folks you can get to be on board with this process, the more effective it becomes and makes doing Objectives sooo much easier.  Wasted mines, gotta go there here, one of the biggest strategic blunders that can be done in ET, where proper mine placement can completely take the wind out of the sails of enemy attacks and put tanks to a slow to almost dead stop crawls when properly covered with mining.  So much of this form depends on team play and assistance, covering fire, smoke grenades, oh you get the idea.

Settings:   Once you get yourself a comfortable config going not much changes should be done unless your Rifle Noobinader which takes a whole different config in my opinion.  I do go again with a higher sensitivity here being mainly that it helps me get my mining done a lot faster and more efficiently, and it helps with my reflex time when I get ambushed (your gonna get ambushed).  I also use a larger than normal size FOV.

Radar:   Keeping a pretty constant eye on your Radar in this form will keep you alive and hopefully give you the drop on some unexpecting enemies.  Before Ninjaing to your Objectives, check you Radar out before doing so, and do the same as you move pretty much anywhere about the level.  Whenever your mining you should be glancing as well to give you that extra few split seconds to your reaction time.  For Rifle Noobinaders you should be using it a lot using your Tactic Pool Shark to help get unseen drop shots in.  You can also see your own, and any of your teams mines on Radar, along with any enemy spotted mines.

Map:   When trying to stay on Objective, your Map should be a primary tool that you use to navigate and strategize.  Getting to know the Map for each level will take some time but can massively help improve your game and help you continue to play more on point.  Knowing where you teams current mine set ups are also nice information to know and can be found on your Map.  This can help you figure out where to put in new mining areas and see the current needs for them for the fight, and where to avoid or dismantle enemy mines as well.  Just Like Radar, you should use your Map before NinjaDeer to Objectives, when commands like Blue Shadows, and Behind Enemy Lines is given, or are just moving about the level.  It's probably been stressed enough at this point but I will say it flatly, this form really needs a lot of Map use to be successful.

Reflexes:   On the constant you are going to be in hot zones, as well as being Behind Enemy Lines, so having strong quick decisive Reflexes are a high need.  (Stay alert, stay alive) I suggest a very high sensitivity so that you can not only turn around quickly when fired on, but most importantly to be able to preform the 5 D's on a more effective level.  Trying to complete Objectives takes going in to full dodge mode (NinjaDeer, 5 D's, Concealment, Trickjump, Ninja) and Reflexes are at the core to this along with visual acuity.  Reflexing to incoming fire is one of the most difficult things to do in the game in my opinion, and takes time to figure out how to do in ways you want to become apart of your overall process.  Do your best to keep on your toes and find fast, and at times no holds barred formats to get it done. 

Trickjump:   To accomplish all the Objectives and mining is a real task to be had, being able to traverse the level at higher than average speeds allows you to get things done quicker and get in surprise mining drops in quickly, to develop cut offs to lanes and other high areas of travel that will be used.  Trickjump should also be used heavily in conjunction with Ninja and high Concealment use to make things easier for you to get around, and when used with NinjaDeer you should be able to get to the Objectives a lot easier and in a sudden fashion making it much hard for the enemy to just off you easily.  Trickjump will also allow you lanes of travel not accessible by your average players, and in use with Tactics like Retrospect, give you what you need information wise. 

X Factor:   Always busy, interminabley in the hot zones, fix the tank, destroy the bridge, get the mines down, blah blah blah.  You are really gonna need an X Factor to push this form to it's precipice.  Having a Group is such a strong need for this that not only does it call for others like coverts, medics, and field ops, but in itself has a Tactic (The Three Amigos) that calls for more players to join it's cause.  This Form is really close to the epitome of team play and dwarfs most of the other forms in this category except for one.  Get that Fire team together and get everyone going on discord.  Then take the time to plan out before a level starts (like in the warm up) who is the Plop, who's on Mine Dootie, who is a RifleNoobinader, along with the in the order of need after the Three Amigos is filled, covert, medic, feild ops.  This honestly doesn't take long to set up, and during the level you can now easily communicate what you want fast and efficiently.  The X Factor the the Plop is the strongest need since this will be the one surveying, pushing the Objective, and issuing commands.

Form Specific Tactics:

objective_lock.jpg.91f674b1b353506718583d23cb0ec74c.jpg

The idea here is when the command is given to be on Objective lock, or you happen to be the Plop than you are to be dedicated 100% to doing all things Objective.  Whatever the most primary Objective is at the time is to be what you are doing at all times as the Plop, let the secondary engies take care of most of the mining and CP's.  

double_down.jpg.efd7f29b429b822d59489970c821714b.jpg

Place one mine down and get it wrenched, then do your best to place a second mine directly on top of the first as close to the same exact spot as you possibly can.  This will hide that there are 2 mines in place and most important main reason being that one mine is just not enough to kill full life medics, with the second mine assuring the kill.

woffe.jpg.506b01cbeb7cfde7ea656f240c81096d.jpg

Standing for "Watch out for Flying Elks!" Woffe! is the art of the mine launch.  First set yourself up with multiple mines on top of each other, preferably S mines, like 3 or more.  Step on them yourself so they trigger then have your buddy come over and also step on the mines so you can get off them.  Now get yourself outta there, and it's now on your buddy to angle themselves properly and move in the direction intended while either deciding to jump in unison with the movement, or not while at the same time gauging the amount of momentum you need to bring to accurate trajectory and now watch em Fly!  This should not be used to cheat to get over un-jumpable walls, but rather to get to the back lines quickly, and should be used in conjunction at times with the Behind Enemy Lines.  Aim for high roofs, ledges, and towers with favorable angles so that you can stop you momentum quickly and fall to safety.  Not an easy maneuver to be sure, it will take several tries and attempts to find areas for this to work on a consistent basis and will take a lot of tries before you might get a shot down that works.  Just go into it for just the pure fun of it!  It really is a great laugh to watch and had me rolling one day for like 20 mins when i was watching Elk do this for someone.  Thanks Elky!! 🦅🦌

dyno_byte.jpg.fefd011dee9afe6618cfeadf036fe79e.jpg

Find yourself a must travel area by the enemy, or an objective like a tank that needs to be moved and begin planting dyno's all over these areas.  A good example in how to use this is on Gold Rush where the Gold is located so that an intruders have time limits to be dealing with.  I prefer putting multiple down close together in one area so that it causes confusion and un-predictability for which one and how long till the next one is going to go off, preventing Group movement from wanting to just freely barrel into Objective areas without consequence.  This is also a nice tactic to use just in high traffic areas when the objective is being handled and all your mines are used up so maybe keep that in mind to :).

5ds.jpg.da862d65147bd34ba981af1d21a1e6e9.jpg

244704277_5Dsgiffunny2.gif.ee458c022a5f88c2e5302d2c10f632b6.gif  567633324_5dsOld2.gif.adcd79cfcd31f5cfa107e809aa46c34d.gif

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge, this should be your mantra as you go into NinjaDeer mode.  To complete some Objectives you are gonna need to be ducking, diving, dipping and dodging to make it happen.  Think of it as going into "Neo" mode where you can move like the agents and literally dodge bullets for a brief time.  To accomplish this, you must realize that it's more important not to fire for movement sake, and you must use all of your surroundings to your advantage for Concealment, along with quick decisive moves, which should in a way be unpredictable and timed with short sprint intervals to different cover points adding zigs and zags to your movements, as well as sudden strafes and eventual dives for cover while in mid air going prone, to only pop back up and now do circles around the tank as you get it repaired.  Dodge, is to do a an extreme sprinting strafe in whatever direction, Duck is to crouch and should be used often and at times pressed rapidly, Dip is to quickly sprint to Concealment, Dive is to make a sprinting prone jump.  Use these to avoid fire and position yourself in better more advantageous locations that will either help you to not be killed in general and get you to Objectives.

mine_step.jpg.4a46d1d1ca2cd9ae46ea12db36f9b2ad.jpg

This method is used as a suicide that can off your enemies at the same time.  When in a duel, and things are not in your favor, dip out and and perhaps the enemy will chase you to a nearby mine you have set up.  Either your gonna blow up taking away the kill, or blow up yourself and kill them, or in the best case scenario you live through it and kill them because of your flak jacket, it's rare but it can happen.  When I am setting up a mine field and I know I am in a hot zone, I sometimes purposefully put a mine down and step on it near a corner, and I also use it as a safety precaution when I sometimes put down mines having one stepped on as I put more down in case of an attack.

ninjadeer.jpg.1f9952c413b91e4160baf8468eda2a96.jpg

Probably the hardest Tactic of all is to become the NinjaDeer.  There will be times when your team needs that super bad #&% Trickjumping NinjaDeer to come in and save the day.  For example on levels like Cappuzzo and Goldrush, have times where the distance to the tank is so great from the your spawn and closer to the enemies that with a good team against you it will be hard to even get near the tank let alone fix it.  Your job is to build up some speed Trickjumping and get some momentum going usually in an aerial format to fly to the tank as swiftly as possible while keeping in execution the 5 D's to pull off the repair.  Also before going for it, take a moment to do the more Ninja side to NinjaDeer and visually check your surroundings, plan, use Map, use Radar, to attempt an accumulational battle timing based attempt.  Focus your mind, wait for the moment of proper interval, and visualize how your going to do it and what may happen, then do it when you see it.  Be prepared for quick changes in your plan and be willing to be flexible to your plan and adapt to what is given.  Again really high Reflexes are needed, along with strong Tenacity spurts for these endeavors. 

the_three_amigos.jpg.d2e4fe9c9dfa74640710c6ad18b99032.jpg                                          

1227435994_The3Amigos.gif.de0f6581ac0a494387965d8e28014cff.gif

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3d6dbb043f5e7fb7

The core to this form is right here in The Three Amigos. 

The Plop

First select yourself a Plop (aka Lucky) and now this player should be on full Objective Lock and be someone who can give commands and be able to access the battle on an Objective basis for your team.  Don't expect a great K/D ratio if you are the Plop for this is more of a sacrificial scout form to play.  Continually push the objective and be on the lookout for team needs, as in areas that need to be mined, if more help needs to be put on the Objective, kill the spawn trolls, is it a good time for a Behind Enemy Lines run, should I issue Woffe! ?  These are the questions that the Plop should be asking themselves.

Mine Dootie

As the player on Mine Dootie (aka Ned) you duty is to properly and strategically get mine fields down in the right kinds of places.  You are also charged with having your teams CP constantly up and should be a main priority especially in the early game.  Do a lot of lane mining, Backdoor Mining, Double Downs, and Spread Mining to be more effective.  If the Plop leaves for some reason during the game (disconnects, has to go whatever) the player on Mine Dootie normally takes over and is now the acting Plop.  

Rifle Noobinader

Rifle Noobinader (aka Dusty) takes a keen eye and good map knowledge.  Use you Drop Zones to preform Pool Shark, and use walls, corners, elevation, and obstructions to help assist in the first ricochet making it easier to tag players with the rifle nade.  Follow up with carefully aimed shots for the head with the Grand/K43 usually in the neck area so that the first shot has a chance to hit head and the second does as well.  When not using obstructions and walls and the like, use the ground and find the skipping radius to the nade so that you can just bounce them right to peoples feet once you are used to it.  Long distance rifle nading is truly an art, for you need to use Map, Radar, and mental Timing to nail them from such distances.  As this position, you are also tasked for the front line fight, and should be hanging out with the field ops a lot to reload those rifle nades all the time.  If you don't think you need a Feild Ops then your doing this wrong and worried to much about your accuracy instead of just unloading on the enemy.

Add Rifle Noobinaders after the first three positions are filled so the mines aren't getting taking up and more easily strategically placed by less people having to remember where they all are.  It also is nice because you will be able to just use all your special bar for rifle nades.  Together this can control the tempo of the fight and keep the enemy guessing on a constant basis. 

(*special note) Feel free once comfortable with this to switch around who is what during the match with this form :)     

631179741_3amigosfunny5.gif.495cc6747a202635cb406269d5c02901.gif

primary_lock_objective.jpg.e35937db05cb0d8bf3cd6091c6186ccb.jpg    (Lucky)  Lucky3.gif.0ceb28c3657350f36fad27b1f0115f61.gif

Being the Plop is a tuff job but someone honestly should be doing it.  The game was originally based on team play, this is taking it to the level that was intended.  Use Discord, Pm's, Team chat, or my personal favorite V say to issue commands to your Amigos.  The different commands should be attempted to be used to effectuate the outcome of the match as a whole, not just for the present.  A keen mind will be needed to address such a task and takes some time to get used to but is well worth the benefits to your team.  The commands are as follows:

1462984131_PlopCommands4.gif.e189faef194dac479e7607e71b86158c.gif

Mine Dootie! - Not as the player but as the idea of all engies need to drop mines now we are way behind in the amount that should be currently down, or needs heavy replenishment

Objective Lock - All engies should form together and push Objective

Back Door Mining - engies should now preform more mining based on this Tactic

Dyno Byte! - All mines are pretty much down, and all non Rifle Noobinaders should start using this Tactic, this also should be called for when the Objective is in need of more defense

NinjaDeer - This is a call for a need of NinjaDeer to pull off Objectives and/or because they are held so well and time is of the essence.

Behind Enemy Lines - This command is usually given when your team has established dominance and you are now making pre plans for the future, along with putting on the gusto as you should be spawn trolling as well

Woffe! - Time to go Behind Enemy Lines quickly and traverse the map faster than a speeding bullet :)  Have Funz!

mine_dootie.jpg.fda5359609492c445ca2075e50cf8c66.jpg       (Ned)   Ned3.gif.fc9ce7875ca6291640127a8ef4af5a6d.gif

As previously stated this form works best in tandem with other engies in the The Three Amigos Tactic and this is what your second engie should be doing after getting a Plop.  Yes Mine Dootie is about putting down mines lol but you are also the one to make sure the CP is up on your side and is you duty to do so.  Rifle Noobinaders need their special bar a lot so it's nice to have it done in this spot here along with the idea that it will help get mines down faster anyway.  You should also get the CP up first before you drop mines if it's available to be built from the start of the map so that the recharge factor is early, not only for you but the rest of the team, and so that you and the rest of your engies can quickly get as many mines down as possible really fast early in the game.  After the initial set up of mines on the front line area that are needed for the early game of the map, I suggest preforming the tactic Behind Enemy Lines and begin to place mines in the back field for future endeavors, then head over to the current enemy spawning area and begin to attempt to lock the other team down with mines and rifle nades.  Never over use your mines in the back field, a very common mistake because it's much easier to mine in zones with no resistance, and another reason is that it's much easier for your enemy to spot mines in the back field than ones that are in the front because of so much action going on.  As the person on Mine Dootie try and use the Mining Tactics Spread Mining, Double Down, Backdoor Mining, and Mine Step as much and needed as you see will help your team Objectively accomplish dominance.  Final note would be that killing the better players that have been around a long time is much harder with mines, and your mines will be spotted all the time by them and therefore wasted.  Try and use foliage, bushes, corners, unusual spots, and must travel areas with proper distance mining.  And what I mean by proper distance mining is just that you should try to distance your mines in proportion to where double or single jumps would predictably be attempted, and the most likely ways to try.  

rifle_noobinader.jpg.e470d438b8df40366777699526ef1870.jpg     (Dusty)  Dusty3.gif.ecdc4fbe489852e8e9b155f6c65c0ae8.gif

A fun filled position that needs a good set of eyes and focus Timing to preform Tactics like Pool Shark.  Angles, trajectory, surfaces angular disposition to your shot and how it will effect the bounce of the nade should be in mind all the time.  As before stated, using corners, and pre determined distances is a good call to get the shot, but I will also suggest hiding in Concealment, like in bushes or around obstructions with your pre determined shot in mind as you Ninja wait and use Radar and Map.  Getting the drop should be what you are doing a lot of the time.  Full frontal engagements with Rifle nades tends to not work out to well without extremely high Reflexes and thought patters to do instant bounce shots that actually work.  Remember hanging out with teammates can help a lot, and don't worry about mines.  You should be fling out so many nades your special bar shouldn't be able to sustain it anyway.  Elevated shots can be extremely difficult, whether that's firing from an elevated position, or firing up at one.  At times i will take practice shots to get the idea of how the bounce will go in the areas I am using.  Also since your using a Grand/K43 I feel i should suggest different settings than what you would use for the other two positions, in the end though always go with what is working for you.

spread_mining.jpg.9d3971996f3ef7a213a4d0d475a4a23b.jpg

Proper Spread Mining starts with dropping three mines right away without switching to your wrench, just press 7 again and you will be right back on mines and can drop them quickly.  You want to try and make sure that you set the mines up at a distance from an entry way or exit that would be in line with how far a single or double jump would take you.  Spread the mines out in a fashion as you go in a way that continually compliments this idea by judging the ideal distances and not grouping mass amount of mines together once again making it easier to spot and avoid them.  This also keeps the mines out of non binocular ranges and when jumping to get past the mines they may not see ones later down the line.  I usually start off with the first three mines, get them down evaluate the area and use Map to start investigating other possible areas and how the battle is going while I wait to Double Down on the first three mines.  Then I either continue to set up that area if if is a high enough traffic zone with more down the line, or move to a new area. 

drop_zones.jpg.9fef6cf6f9b3976aef3241f8f08278f9.jpg

There are just going to be better spots on that map that give you more target surfaces to bounce theses things off of more effectively.  Find spots that have entry ways and exits, elevated spots for you, different obstructions for you to use, and a good memory of each of these shots you have in mind.  More than one area should be used, and maybe tested I would say per player for style and mind differences.  I normally have several different areas I like to use for each map that I kind of cross Tactic with form 2's Location Point.  Many of these points are much more forward and closer to the front lines.  Another thing to keep in mind is the ceiling and how low it is for ceiling shots which should also be considered in your choice of Drop Zones. 

(*special note) been trying to work out a similar move to the Heads Up! tactic in form 1 where you fire the rifle nade directly on the ground below you bouncing it up into the air and normally coming down right on top of you

pool_shark.jpg.cc7331dab1a2047a49f4815a917bc2f8.jpg

Similar to Map Snipe from form 2, you get yourself set up on a must exit or entryway from a great distance, and use your Map and great Timing to launch nades on a pre set targeted spot.  I prefer to fire more often when I see multiples on the map instead of just one, but one will do when things are calm enough.  This can also be used in long hallways in conjunction with Concealment around corners with the Map, and if closer the Radar.  most of the time i try to use a bounce surface with the shot, but at times I will imagine a quadra sight on the weapon and fling high angled shots in large fields, or over walls while using the Map.  What you cannot see can still be hit yes?

backdoor_mining.jpg.d903c19d79d517801419791c6a627eb0.jpg

Most of the time I use this Tactic right after the initial drop of mines in the front after the start to the game, but can and should be used frequently throughout the game.  Make sure never to over use this Tactic though because it will become counterproductive and your mines either become stale, or spotted and just sit there.  Go to areas that are further down the line spawn points for the enemy and begin mining bushes, door entries and the like so that your team has extra insurance to the fight later.  This also should be used for additional stops to the tank premeditatedly set up so that you don't have to rush to pull it off.  This also includes some lane mining and any kind of must travel areas for forced mine dismantle instead of just bypass to give your team extra time. 

(*special note) you can use this in conjunction with Woffe! and Behind Enemy Lines to get back there insanely fast!!

dehind_enemy_lines.jpg.f01566d382ff0b1ca20e6ed25f1499be.jpg

Knowing your enemy, what they are up to and how many are where doing what is key to battle success, along with communication.  Proper communication saves lives, and will give you tremendous advantages when working together as a unit. This Tactic in particular, is not only designed to help your Three Amigo squad, but the whole team, doing reconnaissance and giving intel to all who are listening.  The best way to do this is to be behind the normal lines that the enemy is currently is use of so that you are gathering intel verbally, along with them coming up on everyone on your teams Map.  That is very important for those mortar and field op players out there so they can better target the enemy and see where the flow and current is for the battle.  This being also a command should be used in conjunction with other Tactics while in reconnaissance mode.  Try not to engage the enemy much and keep to the shadows unless you got the sure kill, and can disappear quickly.  Backdoor Mining should also be heavily used with this along with Woffe! to bypass engagements when available.  No moe than three are really needed for this task even on the larger levels, and this is purely built for planning, preparational strategy, and prevention loss to your team.  Build as much as you can or want or feel necessary from the information given by The Three Amigos.

3 Display.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Looks like there is still a lot of editing up there 👆   lol

Sorry bout that, will brush at it as I can

Hope you guys find it an enjoyable read and a well designed suggested strategical format to play :)

It may be some time before I can get form 4 up there

Thanks to all who supported! 

• Thanks 3

21 hours ago, Bunnny said:

So this is why i have not seen you in the server for a while 😛

Impressive work on these bro, keep it going ✌️

Oh!     You came to the Forums!! :ninja:1460764173_NinjaBunny.gif.6baaed90c86c8628405c5c41f1c366ca.gif   !!

Nice to see you! @Bunnny 

Ya this has got me pretty busy lol   Trying to do it some justice 🤓 

Some of the Admins I am representing have really dedicated a lot of their life to the game, not just in admin service, but in play format.  On the serious,  Cheers to you yall 🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/9/2018 at 11:05, Bunnny said:

Quindi questo è il motivo per cui non ti vedo da un po 'nel server 😛

Impressionante il lavoro su questi fratelli, continua così ✌️

hahaha GJ Bunny !!!  ---> by San Tino 2

• Love 1

• 1 month later...