Triple Your Internet Speed

& lifting your feet from the ground while surfing the world wide web wil also speed up your internet, AND even beter is to wrap yourself in alloy foil for beter conductivity

• Leader
5 hours ago, Afro. said:

We all know this does not work.... only putting stickers on your router speeds up the internet -.-

We need a LMFAO reaction on this forum!  I guess that 😜 will have to do!

• Like 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, Xernicus said:

Instructions unclear, subscribed to dialup.

I should install an old dialup modem and hook it up via telephone wire to my Comcast modem/gateway/tel-service box and see what happens.  :)  I have some doubts...I assume the the tones from the dialup-modem would be compressed...and then decompressed at the other end...hmmm...

Oh, wait a minute!  I would have to find a dialup BBS that is still active!  Maybe I could just send the signal to my mobile/cell phone?

Hmmm... I found a site with a list of 442 still-active dialup BBS and Telnet addresses.  I would have to pick one in my country...found one in Washington state, USA :)

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

• Leader

Many ❤️ @HipKat for starting this 🤣 topic!  We are having a lot of great fun with this!

I had come across Hipkat's first video a while ago, and watched it with great ??? until it became obvious that it was a spoof.  ( Or is it?).  Now I don't know if his other videos of more technical 'stuff' is real help or more spoofs!  ⁉️ The titles always look so exciting, or should I say "seductive"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

• Leader
10 hours ago, rambozo37 said:

I used 4 car batteries with 2 miles of electric tape. I now have 102x faster internet speed but man....   :crazy

I am trying to mentally calculate how many rolls of comsumer-length spools that would take...If 100 yards/meters on a spool...

• Haha 1