Triple Your Internet Speed

Awesome! I checked and it really works! My router started to overheat at this speed!

😜
Edited by ed_
  • Haha 1

• Leader

Comments on that vid:

Andy Jacobi
I believed him until "electrical tape conducts electricity"

Stephane Bolduc
WOW man, I tapped a AAA battery on each side of my truck, it goes 3 times faster and it uses 1/3 of the gas! If I use 4 batteries it not only goes light speed but it actually fills up my gas tank. I just resell the gas to my friends. I will be rich in no time! But I have to say, the positive side must face the rear [d] of the vehicle or it will just slow you down. Thank you ThioJoe! :)
Read more

Edited by RedBaird
fix quoted typo
  • Haha 2

• Leader

Sorry, Hipkat + ED_, I didn't want any of our readers to actually try this, the Laws of Physics being what they are.

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, RedBaird said:

Sorry, Hipkat + ED_, I didn't want any of our readers to actually try this, the Laws of Physics being what they are.

I hear ya, mine is fast enough at 1GB d/l which is why I asked if anyone else wanted to try it

• Leader

He only 'claimed' 2x and not 10x, like some would :)  Say, that reminds me of some product advertisements...

For real though, I did lower my ping and benchmark speed by around 10-15% or so using the settings and method found in this video. Port forwarding and DNS server optimizations also help in case you haven't gone through these processes.

Edited by TulsaGeoff
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not everything is set correctly, but it depends on the capabilities of the network card and how we have the internet.

WOW. He just gave me a 40mbps internet on a 10mbps plan guys. Works really. (Although i'm a bad guy for reporting him on youtube. 😜 )

Edited by Carbonautics

We all know this does not work.... only putting stickers on your router speeds up the internet -.-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2