ET Server Suggestion NQ1 Maps

zakrzeW

Hey can we change some maps on NQ1 and put some news? Maybe I see a lot of map with -140 votes like a Oil Cabinets. Maybe maps like a on Hardcore server would be fine. Thanks a lot !

• Love 1

Yep i know but maybe fresh maps would be great. Maps for all players not for me, because i like it. For example I post add: school and its only my choice because I like this map, I like and we don't know whether people like this.This is why I post here. Better idea is add some new random maps to look how people would vote. I would choose map and all of people would dislike it, it be bad. This system is good for not liked maps, because we can report most disliked maps and you will remove, but with adding better is choose some new and look how people vote. You are mapper you must choice maps to balance game. ☺

@Smile:)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zakrzeW said:

Yep i know but maybe fresh maps would be great. Maps for all players not for me, because i like it. This is why I post here. Better idea is add some new random maps to look how people will vote. I would choose map and all of people would dislike it, it be bad. This system is good for not liked maps, because we can report most disliked maps and you will remove, but with adding better is choose some new and look how people vote. ☺

In the topic u can suggest maps, before suggested maps are put on servers it's checked if they will crash or not, works with the amount of players the server has etc. U are always free to suggest ;) 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Just now, Harl0ck said:

NQ1.

hello, in connection with the maps they complain not to like several maps

the people will want choose maps.

eleswhereto have maps of which they like everyone has i give this link

http://activegamer.net/et/maps/             maps special ET.

Inked2018-11-28-024952-saberpeak_final_LI.thumb.jpg.a240a71e268f55df6c89c0dbf16719f5.jpg