Lagging bad on F|A

1+1=3

Hey Im *.Fold'? and Im experiencing ALOT of lagging on all servers with my new computer. Can any suggest ideas or help me to fix it. About every 5-10 seconds it sas connection interupted and I cant move for another 5-10 seconds and its getting quite annoying.

Hey Im *.Fold'? and Im experiencing ALOT of lagging on all servers with my new computer. Can any suggest ideas or help me to fix it. About every 5-10 seconds it sas connection interupted and I cant move for another 5-10 seconds and its getting quite annoying.

check your rate, maxpackets etc...Restart the modem, router, etc. If running win7 make sure u run it as admin. All I can think of at present.

So let me get this straight... Your .Fold'? on F|A servers as you say you are? but yet I see a guy with the nick 1+1=3 Playing occasionaly on F|A 1? And you say your .Fold'? something is fishy and I truely hate fish smell!

I do not know if thats you (Hidden nick from forum acct?) IDK :unsure:. But anywho, servers as of past few days have been laggy. I agree, and so do others, but we don't complain on forums about it.(Posting on forums wouldnt help the situation any ways)

Everyone experiences lag from time too time, and you should not complain! Pretty sure your on a cable modem or something of the sorts, you think you lag? Haha :yahoo

You ARE NOT!!! Im on free wireless with a $1,200(US $) laptop.. and you wanna cry lag? :angry: hahah cute.

Sorry but point is, posting on forums raging about lag will not help you nor anyone else! I shall get you a tissue for your issue, IF I must!

I think the guy just wants some suggestions on reducing his lag on ET, not a bad attitude.

First off Fold. Are you running on WiFi or connection straight to your PC? Also make sure no programs are running in the background, like an Anti Virus. This will make it "appear" as though your lagging, but in reality it's your computer unable to keep up with the demand. It's simple and a start..but give us more info and perhaps someone else has some more insightful knowledge.

• Administrators

Cleaned up useless topics. If you can't help someone then there is no need to post in this topic.

@OP Post the required info.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/442-how-to-recognize-your-lag/

Zippo, The main reason I changed my name to *.Fold'? is cause I found someone else using the same name and also it was a pretty bad name and looks like a hackers name.

@ Nogood, Im runnung WIFI and thanks for the suggestions

@ Suicidal maniac Thanks for the help