Odd CFG Issues

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP

I edited my Jaymod CFG for Dutchy and he likes it but he noticed something I never did before. When he starts a new map, the internet connection setting changes to ISDN. For me it changes to unselected. If we change it back to LAN (This in the ET options menu, btw), next map it changes back to ISDN for him and Unselected for me. I don't see any settings int he cfg that should affect that. CFG attached

Also, in Silent servers, the Alt Menu, the weapons/kills/deaths columns don't line up when I use either my Jaymod or ETPro cfg's. I'll take a screen shot and post it when I get on the server

hkjm.cfg

If you set your rate (manually in the console or in your cfg file) above 25000,  the internet connection settings will be set to "Unselected".   You can try and change it to 25000 and it will be set as LAN/CABLE/xDSL.  If you set it at 5000, then it will be set as ISDN.

Edited by n3g4n
  • Like 3

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, n3g4n said:

If you set your rate (manually in the console or in your cfg file) above 25000,  the internet connection settings will be set to "Unselected".   You can try and change it to 25000 and it will be set as LAN/CABLE/xDSL.  If you set it at 5000, then it will be set as ISDN.

Very cool!! But I'm sure the rate in both is set the same, 34000, since it's my cfg, edited for his specs