Hello everyone

Mad Doc

Since I applied, maybe it's time to say a few words about me...

First name: Ronan
Any sort of Nickname?: Madelon
What country are you from?: France
Are you a Parent?: yep
How many siblings do you have?: 3
What's your shoe size?: 43 (EU size)
What do you do for a living?: teacher
Greatest Fear?: a premature death
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: 1 minute free-fall / sky-diving in Australia
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) putting my neighbour's hedge on fire when I was younger (don't play with fire!)
First thing you look for in a new friend?: humour
Farthest you've been from home?: Australia
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: I joined the servers by chance and could not find any better... There are great players and the mood is usually fun!

Cat or Dog?: cat
What are your hobbies?: gaming, going to the pub with friends, a bit of sport, music / festival
What kind of Sports do you like?: I used to be into "soft" martial arts, especially aikido but got injured. I still like the philosophy of it
What's your favorite color?: I'd say black
How about your favorite type of music?: all that include bass: rap, reggae, electronic...
Favorite Song?: none
What's your favorite TV show?: Not one in particular, I enjoyed wathing 6 Feet Under, The Wire, Prison Break (1st season) or Game of Thrones of course
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Fantastic / sci-fi / action
Favorite Movie?: Groundhog Day
Favorite Book?: Dune
What do you like most about yourself?: I'm easy-going
What do you hate most about yourself?: I can be sometimes stubborn to the point of foolishness
What makes you very happy?: seeing other people happy
What makes you very sad?: seeing other people sad
What's your favorite beverage?: alcohol
What you're favorite food/snack?: I have a sweet tooth, so any kind of sweet stuff
Favorite actor/Actress?: none
Favorite season? Why?: none, every season has its advantages and shortcomings
Favorite subject in school?: history, languages
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: there are many destinations I wish I'd go to but I've never been to Asia yet so any Asian country

What are your top three games of all time?: Difficult to say, I have a few: Dune 2, Prince of Persia, Wolfenstein 3D, Civilization, Darksider, Starcraft, Skyrim...
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: strategy
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: I was given a long time ago a wrestling game (maybe named Hulk Hogan or something like that). I don't remember playing it...
How many games do you own?: Only a few at a time
Do you play console?: no
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Jeuxvideo.com
  • Like 8

Hello and welcome! 🙂

Good luck with your application. 😉 :welcome

• Thanks 1