The Jiren Show

Lenovo

• Platinum VIP
3 minutes ago, JirenTV said:

with this your second reply, you are only insulting and offending, in all the words you wrote there is an indirect offense that describes my person, while you do not know me, but judge, it seems almost more a speech to explain to daredevil that in the past you were wrong but now you want to go back FA, and try to help him, to make me lose patience to have an excuse to be able to accuse me of something.

I would have liked that I had not intervened.

You are not my friend.
Did I look for you?
Did I write anything about you?
Or do you write because you use tricks too, and you feel offended?

The motivations can be many, but I kindly ask you not to intervene on my posts, otherwise I will be forced to ignore you as I did with Symfony.

Sigh... If I wanted to join FA I would have filled in an apply, you are not drawing the right conclusions. To answer your questions: No, as far as I know you never wrote about me. No, I dont use any "tricks" and am not offended by that. I am indeed not your friend though. If you are looking for my motivation, it is because your stupidity annoys me, thats the reason Im replying here. Also if you were still wondering if what I wrote was an indirect offense and consisted solely of insults then yes, that is correct.

• Like 6

You reported demo, even if it's in the wrong section, then wait for feedback.

Ass licking this ass licking that, ignoring people...
Just grow up.

//locked

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

• Shana locked this topic