The Jiren Show

Lenovo

I asked you to cancel my account, but you banned me and I can not read the forum

I'm free to record, and to create movies, are you maybe God?

Edited by JirenTV

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, JirenTV said:

I asked you to cancel my account, yu instead you banned me and I can not read the forum

You asked for cancellation of account and when account gets de-activated, you can't read forum. Same as FB. You can cancel your FB account and can't read it. Just browse as guest. As simple as that. What the problem with you is beyond my understanding. This is general common sense which you lack. 

Now you are faking other people name and that's an issue for me. Stop your melodrama and I am all good and if not, I will follow the rule book.

• Like 5

does not allow me to see him as a guest, because of the cokie Chrome my favorites are all logged in, I thought, that you banned my browser, and so I entered with "Edge", I created this account randomly to post the video this morning

I'm not doing spam, I just attached a video, a suspicious cheater on your servers, I'm not insulting anyone, and it's nothing tragic.

The work I had done for this community was so precise that I was hated, I think that in 10 years you've never found a serious person like me, you're used to people who always say the same thing "yes boss" "you're right "" you command boss "we always have wrong boss".
do not do the dictator with me, I do not work anymore for FA you kicked me out of memories?
and then let me breathe, I did enough for FA, instead of thanking me you persecute me.

Edited by JirenTV

• Platinum VIP

You want your account deactivated but you still want to post.

You say you dont work for FA anymore and here you are reporting ppl you suspect.

Although history has proven that this is difficult for you, I would like to advice you to think before speaking. It is actually extremely hilarious that you attack Dare by saying he thinks he is always right while YOU are the one that doesnt want to admit your obvious mistakes even when multiple people try to help you. Literally I see is a man who got his (platinum) balls stepped on and doesnt know when to quit. 

Please try to get a job again and maybe they will teach you how to grow up.

Edited by Dest!Ny
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • 100 4

We do not accept youtube videos as proofs of cheating, Lenovo(?). Record in .dm_84 format next time, pls. 

Edited by Patrick
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • 100 1

31 minutes ago, Patrick said:

We do not accept youtube videos as proofs of cheating, Lenovo(?). Record in .dm_84 format next time, pls.  

it's not a test, it's just a video, of my suspicious opinion

Is there a rule that I can not post videos?

however, if you really want to work, here's the demo, but the timestamps, let them search from Symfony

27-07-2018-FA-Begineers-Jay3-Pov-Jiren-by-Lenovo-et-beach.dm_84

1 hour ago, Dest!Ny said:

You want your account deactivated but you still want to post.

You say you dont work for FA anymore and here you are reporting ppl you suspect.

Although history has proven that this is difficult for you, I would like to advice you to think before speaking. It is actually extremely hilarious that you attack Dare by saying he thinks he is always right while YOU are the one that doesnt want to admit your obvious mistakes even when multiple people try to help you. Literally I see is a man who got his (platinum) balls stepped on and doesnt know when to quit. 

Please try to get a job again and maybe they will teach you how to grow up.

This is the classic ass licking attitude,
or the classic attitude of one who has been sent to write the words of one who can not be exposed because his hands are bound by his own rules.

"Explanation, for those who find it hard to understand"

in any way I try to see the forum, give me this page.

banned.PNG.bc766eccbf649b5db00a80ef15b2b669.PNG

I can not even dislodge, I tried in more computers, so I thought, hahaha !!! Daredevil, he's so offended that he banned me everywhere.

Then by mistake using "edge" I needed the page of the vsay command list, I opened the forum, and I realized that the non-logged in function was concurrent Jiren entered on jay3
and I started the recording, then it occurred to me to create the video, but I could not show it to you without posting it, so I decided to create this account.
I'm laughing, because the ass licks are attracted as with a calamity, but I have not looked for you, and this is not a video of work for FA, it's a personal video where I stress my opinion on a suspected cheater

So your reply is ridiculous

Edited by JirenTV

• Platinum VIP
5 minutes ago, JirenTV said:

This is the classic ass licking attitude,
or the classic attitude of one who has been sent to write the words of one who can not be exposed because his hands are bound by his own rules.

"Explanation, for those who find it hard to understand"

in any way I try to see the forum, give me this page.

banned.PNG.bc766eccbf649b5db00a80ef15b2b669.PNG

I can not even dislodge, I tried in more computers, so I thought, hahaha !!! Daredevil, he's so offended that he banned me everywhere.

Then by mistake using "edge" I needed the page of the vsay command list, I opened the forum, and I realized that the non-logged in function was concurrent Jiren entered on jay3
and I started the recording, then it occurred to me to create the video, but I could not show it to you without posting it, so I decided to create this account.
I'm laughing, because the ass licks are attracted as with a calamity, but I have not looked for you, and this is not a video of work for FA, it's a personal video where I stress my opinion on a suspected cheater

So your reply is ridiculous

Well, I defend Dare because he is obviously right on this matter. If I would always agree with him I might still be an admin here today but I am not. In a different world I could have picked your side, would I then be asslicking you? No, I am just choosing someone's side. There it nothing more to it. You ask for your account to be removed, this is what staff has done and now you come here complaining about it. If you wanted your account to be removed than be prepared to not be able to post on forums anymore.

The sad thing is that you bring all these strong claims about wanting your account to be removed and that you are a real man with platinum balls while in reality you are just a weak human being with little to no common sense nor any will to admit and learn from your mistakes.

Im glad you are laughing because you are the only one laughing right now... Most people would rather find it pitiful how you are portraying yourself here. A 40 year old man acting like he just entered high school.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

besides, I was now on jay3, and while I was playing, the word MK FA-Lenovo appears on the top center and I press tab, and I see Vindstoot,
I ask for an explanation, and he answers me, do not worry about it.
Do you brand me to follow me? I do not break the rules of the server, I've never done and never will, and above all, I'm a clean player, even if I have different ideas, and I do not like many administrative rules, I demand respect.

I want to take advantage, to add a fact that happened this morning on jay1, it was the Radar Summer map, of which the rules nobody has understood yet, nor the administrators in the players, but neither do the leaders believe.

Still the flag was axis, I was covertops, I take an axis dress, and within the upper door of the side, I take the obj, they use splat on me.

It was said that it is not a final goal, even when I was admin, I got angry and I wrote / quit

I had created a topic for this, and nobody considered me.

The rules of some maps are confusing, and the players do not know how to behave, my advice, create a new no-rush regulation for the new confusing maps that have more integrated objectives. so that players and administrators can understand.

9 minutes ago, Vindstot said:

Can we :lock this topic? Nothing good will happen here... 

"Attention, in your reply you lick"

the topic can be interesting, it is enough to remain calm without insulting, it should not be closed for the moment, this is my opinion, we are all adults (I think)

24 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

Well, I defend Dare because he is obviously right on this matter. If I would always agree with him I might still be an admin here today but I am not. In a different world I could have picked your side, would I then be asslicking you? No, I am just choosing someone's side. There it nothing more to it. You ask for your account to be removed, this is what staff has done and now you come here complaining about it. If you wanted your account to be removed than be prepared to not be able to post on forums anymore.

The sad thing is that you bring all these strong claims about wanting your account to be removed and that you are a real man with platinum balls while in reality you are just a weak human being with little to no common sense nor any will to admit and learn from your mistakes.

Im glad you are laughing because you are the only one laughing right now... Most people would rather find it pitiful how you are portraying yourself here. A 40 year old man acting like he just entered high school. 

with this your second reply, you are only insulting and offending, in all the words you wrote there is an indirect offense that describes my person, while you do not know me, but judge, it seems almost more a speech to explain to daredevil that in the past you were wrong but now you want to go back FA, and try to help him, to make me lose patience to have an excuse to be able to accuse me of something.

I would have liked that I had not intervened.

You are not my friend.
Did I look for you?
Did I write anything about you?
Or do you write because you use tricks too, and you feel offended?

The motivations can be many, but I kindly ask you not to intervene on my posts, otherwise I will be forced to ignore you as I did with Symfony.

• Shana locked this topic