Might aswell fill in the intro form :)

Koen

Hi, some of you might know me under the name Koen (namechangeguy133 on the forums). Just thought I'd just reintroduce myself, since there are a lot of new people since last time I was active :D.

Real Life!

First name: Koen
Any sort of Nickname?: Koenios
What country are you from?: NL
Are you a Parent?: I wouldn't be if I tried!
How many siblings do you have?: 0
What's your shoe size?: 42 (european)
What do you do for a living?: mail deliveries on Saturday, but this is not enough to live on :p. I also study Electrical Engineering
Greatest Fear?: Loneliness
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Hard to choose the most exciting thing, maybe in recent time my vacation to Montenegro?
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!): My mom had to drag me upstairs once, since I was incapabel of walking at that point of time
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Friendliness? Hard to explain, it has to click :p
Farthest you've been from home?: Turkey
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: I've been here for a few years, I'd say I played on FA one day, and I guess Audrey told me to make a forum account then :)

Cat or Dog?: Cat
What are your hobbies?: Sports (mostly fitness), interacting with my PC, going for drinks, exploring
What kind of Sports do you like?: Fitness. I'm also looking to get into cycling
What's your favorite color?: (crimsom) Red!
How about your favorite type of music?: Metal \m/
Favorite Song?: changes every week, I wouldn't be able to name my favourite even mow!
What's your favorite TV show?: Many good ones. Game of Thrones is probably my favourite
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Fantasy, ones with a good plot
Favorite Movie? Harry potter or LotR I'd say
Favorite Book?: The warcraft books, I like Warcrimes the most
What do you like most about yourself?: the fact that I'm capable of achieving things, if I set my mind to it. 
What do you hate most about yourself: I try to be a good person, but sometimes I do stupid things, and be the opposite. This is what I hate. Also my shyness.
What makes you very happy?: Having people to talk to, achieving, relaxing
What makes you very sad?: the opposite of the above 
What's your favorite beverage?: I suppose special beers (like Leffe, La Trappe etc.)
What you're favorite food/snack?: mexican wraps are pretty good
Favorite actor/Actress?: No clue
Favorite season? Why?: Autumn, the temperature is nice when wearing a simple coat, and its also when my bday is.
Favorite subject in school?: Mathematics, sports
Favorite thing to learn about?: At the moment imaging (part of studies)
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: to a place I havent been before. I'd like to see USA and Japan.

What are your top three games of all time?: World of Warcraft,(now old school) Runescape, ET
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: mmorpg
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: i guess puzzle pirates :p even though its a fun game
How many games do you own?: I'd estimate 100
Do you play console?: rarely
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam (PC in general)
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Reddit probably, just to read some stuff :p

• Like 5
  • 100 1

Nice to meet you Lurkman. Hope to see you in game sometime :)

• Like 1