News =F|A= SUMMER GAMEDAY

Mr.Karizmatic

ET gameday was great imo ^_^ Would have been even better had more people come... Maybe it was just to hot to sit next to a heat producing machine? :P

Anyways, thanks for those who arranged the event, those who organized it, and who came to the gameday and had fun :)

Sadly I have no SS with more pink names at once :(2018-07-29-202247-am_hydro_dam.thumb.jpg.6732477047bec4724dcea1d5a923dd14.jpg

• Like 5

Was busy yesterday so I didn’t get to post on the forums, but thank you all for a blast on gameday! Nobody was on to set my level 13 :((

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Mr.Karizmatic said:

DOI gameday in 2 days. There is a surprise for all of you waiting. Dont forget to join the gameday.

Is it custom maps by any chance? :P

• Like 1

2 days to DOI gameday mine frwiends. 

togeza ve shall conqua ze enemy! ha ha ha!

Sincerely,

German V

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Leader
On 7/30/2018 at 7:38 AM, Sonofdoc said:

Was busy yesterday so I didn’t get to post on the forums, but thank you all for a blast on gameday! Nobody was on to set my level 13 :((

I meant to be there at the beginning, but slept through it.  I barely got on at all this time! :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

To everyone , sorry for some mixup. The gameday is on DOI#2 server. Really apologies for this guys. Everything will be same time, date etc. Just the server changed.

SERVER : =F|A= CUSTOM CooP #2
IP : 178.63.72.165 :27032

Edited by redfromsvn
added new info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2018 at 5:51 AM, RedBaird said:

I meant to be there at the beginning, but slept through it.  I barely got on at all this time! :(

same

On 7/30/2018 at 3:43 PM, Vindstot said:

ET gameday was great imo ^_^ Would have been even better had more people come... Maybe it was just to hot to sit next to a heat producing machine? :P

Anyways, thanks for those who arranged the event, those who organized it, and who came to the gameday and had fun :)

Sadly I have no SS with more pink names at once :(2018-07-29-202247-am_hydro_dam.thumb.jpg.6732477047bec4724dcea1d5a923dd14.jpg

Bad SS because i'm not here. 😬😬

• Leader
14 hours ago, sirdutch said:

Had fun with all 3 gamedays :D

NICE!! :D

ACK! I never got any advertising scripts done on ET for any of the GameDays for INS, ET or DOI!  :( 💤 😵

• Like 3