Trial Status

Soulless

the question is, how can i (soul) be a full member?, you need be patient, mature and act on server as a full member do your job as a FA member, be active in forums, learn, share and teach us your price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I was wondering if I'm gunna be making it into the clan anytime soon?... It's been a while and I havnt even heard of a rumor of me getting in...

There will and never be any rumors of any xyz getting in clan. In =F|A= it's either Yes or No. Our trial period time is 6 months after the time you get accepted.

We also take in to account how many 'educative' post and helpful post new trial is making on forum.

Also, the trial status shouldn't matter to you. Many clans in COD4 run server and there members have no commands for years. We give few admin commands even when you are on trial. ;)

I had posted before also what we exactly look in trial. ;) Once we put someone on trial, we expecting they are good and they will be full member sooner or later. We only deny trial if we received admin abuse complaints or bitching complain from other server regular and players.

• Like 1

In my oppinion, i do exactly what a member should do. I am in server now more than anyone and I act the part, and I'm not getting results...

In my opinion, you do exactly what a TRIAL member shouldn't do.

So be patient and remember this is all on YOU not us. Trial could end today or 3 years from now, it all depend on how you act and represent yourself and F|A.

Tip: Try to be more active on the forums, servers, and vent so everyone can get to know you better.

Also you need to update you GUID in your profile as the one you entered is incorrect. thanks

Two facts to refute your ideas... Soulless.

1. You're not in the server more than anyone:

I logged 37k past week (1288 minutes)

You logged 21k past week. (691 minutes)

2. You insulted a few of us the other day a few times over a silly little discussion. Not cool.

Tip: Try to be more active on the forums, servers, and vent so everyone can get to know you better.

Yes, we are not only looking for members that play on the servers a lot. F|A is a community and it is important that members are active in the community. Thunder listed ways in which you could become more active in the community. I suggest that you start there before asking for a higher admin level.

soulless just set back and relax add up some co leader and leader on xfire talk to them try and get ever one on your xfire that is up there just be friendly and stop worrier about becoming a full member you well get in when they feel it the right time for you to get in

Just be patient, help others, be a good example for others etc. It's not that hard after all.

Remember, that giving you priviledges is a test. Using them right shows, that you're maybe able to use full member's rights in the future.

So if you're away for a long time, don't rush with your promote. You have time to proceed to a full member when you come back. That's being patient ;)

listen to venom, thunder and dare. they wrote good points. i am long enough in this community (ET & COD) and i can say, beggin for something isnt the right way. activity is ... calm down and try to be active. logg in when ure in ur duty and let the ppl know that ure alive. no one would forget you. to be a trial here isnt that hard. its a status and you can be proud. you have lvl and you can wear the tag. just check all those denied topics ... or maybe all the apps. in my old clan, we had no trial system. it was f***ing hard to join us, cuz we were more a family then a onlinegaming clan. but i like the trial thing here, cuz it proofs you and the others can decide. the leaders etc. like in ur real life. good luck on ur duty and i hope to see you back next year :D FA + weAsel will be there then too.

weAsel the "ET Trial Clan Member" rofl i love that xD