Razer Cortex - Enemy Territory Software

Lenovo

Razer Cortex

View File

FAQ

How does Razer Cortex: Boost work?

When Boost is activated, Razer Cortex suspends processes that your PC doesn’t need to use while game. This frees up memory and CPU power which results in less laggy gameplay and improved frames per second.

Do I need to launch my games from Cortex for Boost to work?

Razer Cortex will activate Boost when any of your games in your library is launched even from your desktop, start menu or a game client like Steam or Origin.

Does Boost overclock my hardware?

Boosting your games will not affect your hardware settings. Razer Cortex instead focuses your PC’s processing power and memory onto the game that you’re running

• Like 1

I have used it recently and seen a slight performance increase in my ET, playing at highest setting I can now maintain 60 stable fps most of the time.

I highly recommend it, but beware that other programs that you are using will be suspended, like me, I was using uTorrent to download some stuff, and when I minimized ET, I found out that my downloads were stopped and restarting, there may be a setting to prevent that, but haven't researched so deep.

In conclusion, a good program if you wanna get a better ET experience ;)