Hi there... again

Catalepsy

Just wanted to re-introduce myself. I know a lot of people don't remember me or know who I am/was, but I'm kinda making a comeback I think. For those that don't know me, I'm Catalepsy, real name is Shane. I'm 31 years old, I joined FA back in like 2013 or 2014 or something and then stayed on until 2015 when I was sent to South Korea with the Marine Corps. I disappeared for a while after that and came back about a year or so later, played for a few weeks and disappeared again to various schools and advanced stuff. I'm back in the continental united states and am possibly returning to ET a bit. I play a lot of games, mainly ps4 - destiny/battlefield/call of duty and a bit on here - fortnite/pubg/etc. I'll be lurking around but I plan on playing here and there. Just wanted to say hi to everyone that plays still and hi to anyone that remembers me. Figured it'd be better to say hi in a new intro. ❤️

• Like 1

Hi Catalepsy! Welcome back :thumbsup  glad to see the marine corps kept you healty and awesome .   Thanks for your donation , hope to see you around 😃

• Like 1

Welcome back Catalepsy.

As usual you can meet me on HC

To be back as active post in Q&A/Reports/Issues so your forum group can be set to active and indeed make sure your GUIDs are up to date in your profile.

It is nice to see you again.

Gengis

Edited by Gengis

Gengis! Hey thanks man, I might do that, definitely. I'll be on HC as much as I can be. I have no config anymore, I have no clue where I possibly placed it so I'm absolutely horrible these days lol. Enjoy fragging me and hey its good to see you again as well.

• Like 1

Hey, Shane, good to see you here after meeting you on Discord! :D

Hope you stick around with us :)

• Leader

Gee, I wish that I had known that you were in South Korea!  I would have asked you to visit a certain Troll there that I call "STI-NKY KOR-EAN" (for his word-style).  :D

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RedBaird said:

Gee, I wish that I had known that you were in South Korea!  I would have asked you to visit a certain Troll there that I call "STI-NKY KOR-EAN" (for his word-style).  :D

Lol we went to the DMZ and went over to the North side it was a pretty awesome time there. 

5 hours ago, ExCaL said:

😱 Cata ...darn your back :) nice to cya here again "old" nub

Excal! I was literally looking through some old posts and was like 'oh shiz I wonder if he still exists' lol. Nice to see you too man!

3 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

Hey cata, excited to see you back. Gotta meet you on HC again! party time!

I'll be on when I can be definitely, great to see you again bud :)

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1